Reviews for Rainbow of Emotions
more please
Metisse chapter 5 . 11/19/2008
Very nice series. Now I wish there were more colors. LOL
reindeergames chapter 4 . 11/15/2008
Very interesing concept. I love how you wrap the small vignettes around the colrs/emotions.

Novel idea, fun to read.

Looking forward to more.

Jille
Fanmlz chapter 4 . 11/14/2008
Another interesting chapter. I think this is one of the most interesting fics out there. I can't wait for the next chapter.
The Confused One chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
Oh wow! This is amazing. This is beautiful. I can't wait to read more of them. :) I especially can't wait for more B/A in it. :) he he
Metisse chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
I love these! It's okay to jump around. Especially if one of them includes Bobby and Alex together. :)
The Mominator chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
Insightful and well written.
mabsy chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
interesting. i liked the contrast between the evil she does and the good he does in "strength."

very evocative!
mabsy chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
this is intriguing. very evocative. i like it, it's very much a concept piece that has a lot of potential to go really nuanced places.
deliriousdancer chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
Black, complete darkness. Yep, that sums up our little love-to-hate stinker. I think if she ever had a goal, or a point it has long since been forgotten. She has evolved to total shark-dom. If she does not kill, she will not survive. Bobby wants to be strong for the world. The truth is he is strong for Eames. It is for himself that he is his weakest.
deliriousdancer chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Purple, black and green are my favorites on this list. This could make me a dangerous person. An immature, powerful, evil strength in the world. Oh dear! Orange seems to represent only positive and unfortunately it is my least favorite color of all. Isn't white the absence of all color? That does not sound peaceful to me. I really enjoyed this.
I-am-LMR chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
Don't do something because I say you should! Only the writers of CI should do everything I say they should. They really should! It was just an idea to use if you thought it was a good one. Another idea that you should not do just because I say you should is to look up more things represented by each color. For example, black represents night. Good things happen at night. Geeze, I've got to get a life!

But this is good stuff and nice thinkie stuff. I especially liked Strength, but that's not a surprise, is it? You did a good job in that one of covering all the fears he must have been going through.

The best part, though: "See that button down there? The one that says ‘review’? Doesn’t it look lonely? Why don’t you press it and give it some company? Please? It’s begging you."

Hil-a-ri-ous. And I must obey. Be my friend, cute little review button!
xRedwingedx chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Abstract - maybe, but most certainly not pointless. Plotlees (as of yet) would better describe it. I loved it. It's simply brilliant. The idea itself is genius (how did you come up with it?) and your writing carried out the idea wonderfully. In the name of constructive driticism, I have to add that you left out the color grey - technically not in a rainbow, but (IMHO) the most important color in the justice system. However, one could write a novel on it, so it wouldn't exactly fit. If you make this into something lengthier (which I very much hope you do) perhaps the color gray might be of aid.

Anyway, a lovely, lovely piece, and something of a breath of fresh air from the usual story format. Great work!
I-am-LMR chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Fascinating, eloquent, and very well-written. It can't be called pointless because it's interesting, and nothing interesting is pointless. I'd like to see a chapter for each color. Just a short story about some crime scene or suspect and our heroes reactions. Maybe backwards would be best in that case so we could have the juicy red stuff last as an upper after all the other turbulent colors. Okay, so red is turbulent too but you could skip that for the good parts of it, right?

Whatever you do, write more. This, "Bobby!" or anything else. Just more.
squarey chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I love playing with words like this... and emotions like this... "Peace, something that is far too rare in this world." Very nice, very true.