Reviews for A Piece of Me
Awe so cute!
Hockeygirl28 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
awwww this is so sweet
CupcakeLoverKL chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
awe the story's so sweet:)
ForeverChocolateRoses chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Awwwww! That was so sweet! I felt like I was drowning in fluffiness (in a good way!)!
Sternhimmel chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
OMg! That was so sweet and sad (you know with the dead of L***)

Ah! I really like this and as I wanted to read something with Roy and Lian this is the prefect story for me.

A very sweet moment.

(Sorry for my small review)
BlueBird722 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Aw, this story was so sweet (the eating glue thing will never get old, will it?)! I think it was so sweet of little Lian to create something like that for her mother (was it a coincidence that I myself was mentally playing 'You'll Be in My Heart' when I was reading this?). Once again, sweet and beautiful.
DreamWriterx3 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Oh. My. Gosh!

This is so cute and adorable! Agh!
soserene93 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
LOVE it !
Fragile Plastic Flower chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Blows nose. Aww, soo sweet. I'm crying happy tears, but also sad ones because Jade is in jail and she can't be with Roy and Lian! Cries even harder. I love this story. Cheshire and Speedy are my fave characters! Gets another tissue.
superanimated chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
You just wrote my new favorite story... try making this into a one-shot thingy, where you add new one shots every time, or write some sortta sequel. Not many people here have your talent.
Broken Sword of the Morning chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
A heartwarming story. Your writing is good, and you have no mistakes. The two-square barriers were somewhat annoying, though, as they often seemed out of place.

Question: What are an assassin's motives to bomb a fictional country (located where?)?
moonlitsfantasy chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Very cute and touching. I think you did a marvolous job at portraying the feelings of Lian and Chesire. Excellent job! Keep up the good work!
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Aw, this was cute. You don't see enough Speedy/Cheshire in this fandom, so that means you see even less of anything having to do with Lian.

I really liked this; it was cute in a very original way. I was a little sad that Roy and Jade "fell out of love" I suppose, in a way, but their relationship was pretty good all the same. Even though you didn't see a lot of it.

I liked the Roy/Lian bonding, that was really sweet. Especially when Roy did such normal dad things, like burst out singing "You'll Be In My Heart" (props to you for that, I love Tarzan!).

Although that would be something he would do anyways. ;)

I liked this oneshot. It had a very filling ending too. :D
Pseudonym Jareth chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
that was very good. You had some spelling errors but I was fine. You portrayed the characters very nicely. I think it would be good if you did an epiloge or sequel. Nice job overall.

Anime Queen

p.s it made me cry! It was really sweet.
jessica.brooke chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
YOU DID BETTER THAN SATISFACTORY! Tres bien ma soeur ;). Update!