Reviews for Against The Rules
dx-nodoubt-dx chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
Oft how steamy can this get! I am loving this story, I really hope they don't get caught or anything. but if she's 18, she'll be leaving school soon right? Please update soon :)
steph-mcmahon-fan chapter 6 . 5/11/2009
Guess who's back... back again... Joanna's back... tell a friend...

Lmao. I loved this chapter. You should just place your hands on the keyboard and let the story right itself... and BAM, writer's block gone. lol.

Bringing in H was random, but for some reason I knew it was him before I even read his name. Maybe because I've read a fic like this a long time ago about him and Steph. Oh well. At least he is as stupid in here as he is in real life. No difference. What a shame. o.O

Chris should just take Steph to his house after school and bang her brains out. I mean honestly, if I were Steph, I would have already screwed Chris... over and over and over and over and over... oh I'm sorry I lost my head for a moment... speaking of heads, I wonder how large Chris's head really is? (Oh I have a dirty dirty mind).

I can see Steph doing something extra special for Chris on his birthday, that is if she finds out in time. I would just rent a room at the Hilton and order room service... probably only strawberries, whipped cream, clamps, handcuffs, straws, etc.

Anyway, I certainly hope that your writer's block clears up soon so that we can get an update on this story sooner rather than later. Great job. I'll be looking out for an update. -D
PhoenixO'Neil09 chapter 6 . 5/10/2009
I love this story. And I was so happy to see that you dropped this chapter and can not wait for the next one.
DCFanatic4life chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
I'm here! I'm here! Sorry I'm reviewing so late, I'll definitely put my stamp of approval on this one. I read it, but I've been so busy I haven't had time to write a review. So sorry about that, but just know that I loved it.

The beginning was so hot. Now he's having daydreams about her, very, very hot daydreams about her. He can't help but think about her. And this one was particularly dirty towards the end and it's actually a good thing that he stopped thinking about it because he might've had to try and hide a certain embarrassing situation, which wouldn't be too good I think, when he's trying to convince himself not to totally give in. I see a definite struggle here, but he keeps losing the struggle and he knows it and it's like, seeing your collapse before it happens and you try to skid and stop, but it's coming and you can't possibly stop it.

I find it interesting that Paul is a fellow teacher in this one. I guess I shouldn't be surprised since he is older than Chris so it makes sense he'd be older than Chris here as well, but I always pictured him being like, the stupid jock who wants Stephanie or something. I'm actually glad you chose to portray him as another teacher and even more so, as someone who knows Chris well...actually, if he knew him really well, he could probably figure out what's going on in the man's mind right now lol instead of thinking of something as lame as Chris not wanting to work on his birthday. Yes, Paul, that has Chris so utterly distracted. I guess you can make H a good guy, but lame at the same time, I like it.

Stephanie is definitely bold in this story, whether you wanted her that way or not. I don't think she really could be any other way. She knows what she wants and she's going to go out and get it, despite what anyone thinks. I'm glad she's not teasing and seems to genuinely just want Chris. It could've very easily been a situation where she wanted the challenge, but I think it's more than that to her. She was downright evil though in the classroom. These two are playing it too risky right now and if not for the constant distractions, they could've found themselves in a really bad situation. They need to be careful or they'll be found out and that will be horrible for his career.

When he got the call about the parent-teacher conference, I thought it was going to be with Stephanie's parents, but I guess not. She is definitely going to get him in trouble though, I just hope that the fall out isn't too bad or horrible. Maybe they can wait until she's 18 and graduated...hmm, yeah, not likely. Anyways, sorry for the late review, but I loved this as usual and it was nice and long, which I love too. I love updates from you and hopefully this will lead to more -crosses fingers- Great job! :)
TheRealRenee chapter 6 . 5/5/2009
Yay, you updated! ) Still loving this story. Whoa, that was a hot way to end the chapter! Chris and Steph are so gonna get caught one of these days if they try to do stuff right there in the school... Maybe they should invest in a hotel room after hours? ;) And LMFAO, I had to chuckle over Trips being a teacher, of all things! I cannot, for the life of me, imagine HIM teaching anyone anything! D Hope to read more of this one soon!
HBKloverHBK chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I have read every chapter of your fic and god that's amazing. I saw all the scenes in my mind. Chris is so sexy lol and I love the way Stephanie teases him.

I can't wait the next chapter

;)

HBKloverHBK
Glamagirl chapter 6 . 5/3/2009
Damn! I just found this and I must say it got me hooked!

I like the whole forbidden relationship between Chris and Steph, I mean, I'm a sucker for sectret relationships and what better example that a teacher/student one!.

Stephanie is bold here and I like that, if only I had a teacher that looked like Chis... anyway, I can't blame her for wanting him. I also like how this is more than a crush, its lust at its best and neither one of them can control it, will they ever get the chance to be together?

Paul is here! As a teacher... well, at least he made me laugh lol I just hope he doesn't really find out what's going on in Chris mind, what they are doing (or trying to do) can get him in so much trouble!

Anyway, I really like this and I hope the writter's block is finally gone for good )

Take care!
CreddieShipper chapter 6 . 5/2/2009
That damn speaker thingy! lol

I hate those even more.

Update is needed pronto..

I love this story.

A creative teacher never seemed so hot to me :D
Y2Amber chapter 6 . 5/2/2009
I love the update Joanna! :p I'm not too good at reviews. Bold Stephaniehot. ;) Update whenever you can please. _
suspect tomatoes chapter 5 . 4/23/2009
OMG THIS STORY IS SO FREAKING GOOD. Oh my God. It's so good. I never thought of Chris as a Creative Writing teacher but HOLY SHIT is it hot to think about.

I really loved this. Oh my God. I still can't get over it.

If you're still writing it, I can't wait till you update!
reko1620 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Hello there :) I never notice the storyline between Stephanie and Chris since I started watching wrestling back around 2003. Now that I have, I can't get enough of them. They are possibly the most delicious couple on TV XD. I have caught upon most of their interactions thanks to Youtube, but wish there was more of them. I visited the site of Smoochy Dreams and Nina's site Every Customer Welcome, and I was sad to find out that the person who didn't want the storyline to develop between these two was none other than H. It seems to me he was more concerned about Stephanie having a story with Chris than Kurt Angle, haha. I mean, seriously Chris and Stephanie's on-screen relationship could have one of the best story in WWE history, but it was dropped all thanks to H. Just the way they lock eyes or argue with one another, it was very believable.

Anyway, to the main point of this review, thank you so much for writing the story _ I really enjoy reading it; I hope it will be updated soon, since I like how you still kept the characters' personalities in the story in relation to the actual two main people in real life. I was laughing my ass off when I read the part about ice cream and Chris asking if something was wrong with his face. Oh, that man does not know his true perfection. That dream was just hot, even if it was shortly interrupted, hehe.

Just imagine how their on-screen relationship could have gone. It would have been sizzling hot. I am still keeping my fingers cross for something to happen, but maybe not much now since WWE decided to bring in the marriage of H and Stephanie. Like some other readers have said, this could be the return of the McMahon-Helmsley era, but let's just hope something actually happens. Sorry for the rant . Again great story, hope you update soon!
Youtube Slut chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
I like the flashback it was funny.
xmeg-ox chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
omg i want to know what happens next lol plz hurry up and make sum more
shotbyanepoch chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
The writing's good and the pairing's awesome, the chemistry's definitely there. My only "ehh" feeling about it is that maybe Stephanie's too forward, or if you wanted to portray her like that, and they're going too fast. As a teacher, I definitely think Chris should be a little more apprehensive.
Heel Princess chapter 5 . 12/12/2008
so i browsed my way to this, you should totally update...hot! lol
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »