Reviews for Against The Rules
regerfheuf delete chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
Woot, that was pretty damn hot. 3

Definitely can't wait for more.

Update soon, please :)
TheRealRenee chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
Wow, that was a close one. I wonder when they'll finally get to consummate this student/teacher relationship? ;) Maybe they should meet outside of the school somewhere... Glad you updated again, still loving this story!
steph-mcmahon-fan chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
Freakin LOVE it! You are teasing us with these random chapters. I am impatiently awaiting the next update. Great job. :)
steph-mcmahon-fan chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
Love it, love it, love it! This is a great story. I can't wait to see them hook-up. my creative writing teacher in school was no where near as hot as Chris. I actually had an idea for a student-teacher fic for Steph/Chris, but you beat me to it. Just like you did with 'My Little Secret'. That is one of my favorite songs, but befor I could write the story, you did. Oh well forst come, first serve. Any who loved this story. Please continue by all means.
DCFanatic4life chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
I didn't even know you updated. :P

Well this was the interesting little set-up chapter, wasn't it? Chris was all set to do the right thing and here comes Hurricane Stephanie, blowing in and just turning everything topsy-turvy. He can't not have her, it's like an impossible mission for him. He's just going to get sucked in and he won't be able to stop, I can see it now, and that's exactly what Stephanie wants. If I didn't know better, I would say that she's baiting him for something, she just seems that sneaky and manipulative, but you know, I know that can't be the case, right, RIGHT? Okay, I really hope not so I'll lock that idea away.

The line that really got me and made me like, gasp, was this one, "Either way, I'm going to end up in your bed." My jaw dropped at that. Now I know Stephanie is assertive and that she gets what she wants, but damn! That was just out there bold. I mean, she's just inviting him into her bed, my goodness, that girl. I can't wait to see where this goes though because the risk factor is so high and there's such potential for disaster. Like what if her parents found out, Chris would be dead, Vince would kill him and if he couldn't find him, Shane would and kill him with his bare hands. I must have more! :)
TheRealRenee chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
Yay, you finally updated! I gotta say, I've read all of your Steph/Chris fics and absolutely am in love with them! Wow, I actually think it would've been SO hot if they'd gone at it on his desk with the door to the room locked w/students waiting outside. P LOL, the images of that! I'll be anxiously awaiting the next update! Great job!
punkydiva17 chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
Oh boy...I hope Chris knows what he's doing...cause he can be stepping into a world of trouble here...
DCFanatic4life chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
Sorry I'm so late with the review, I think I needed a few days to recover from reading this. ;) This was a great chapter, as usual, and geez, these two move quickly, don't they? I honestly wasn't expecting anything to happen this soon, even though Stephanie was pretty blunt in the last chapter and Chris had checked out her ass. I still wasn't expecting anything really big to happen and then you go and prove me wrong, lol.

I really liked the flashback in this chapter to what happened in class. My God, Stephanie is BOLD! That needed to be all capped because like, even if I had a crush on a teacher, I could not be that bold, even if it was Chris. Wanting to taste him? That was just so off-the-charts right there, I half-expected Chris to just keel over. I mean, I don't think he ever could've expected to hear that. The great part about that moment though, and I don't know if this was intentional or not was the fact that you had her saying, "But if anyone asks, I'm talking about ice cream..." Now, that visual juxtapositioned with what she was actually writing about is such a strong visual. Like, you look at the way someone eats ice cream, normally they would lick the ice cream. Now Stephanie is talking about wanting to taste Chris...as if he were ice cream? Oh Steph, Jesus Christ, she's like, wow, just so assertive.

Then they meet each other in the gym and holy hell, sparks are flying! Like, it was rather innocuous at first, though they were obviously both admitting that there was something palpable between them, but then it just got hot. Like when she just leaned back against him and he wrapped his arms around him. I liked that he made sure she was 18, that was just funny to me, it's like, who cares if she's a student, she's 18, woot! Then he kisses her neck, so he really does make the first sexually charged move. He kisses her first and it's just like, what now, you know? Chris is a teacher and this is so obviously grounds for a firing. I don't know where in her senior year she is, that might be something you want to clear up, just so we know how long they would have to wait to date without feeling like they were doing something wrong. Oh, and Chris's age would be good too, that would give us an idea of the age gap. I do hope that Chris will mull this though, because I would love to read some inner struggle. You're doing a great job and it seems like you're tackling your writer's block, which is so great, keep up the great work, can't wait for more. :)
TheRealRenee chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
That was hot! Too bad that coach interrupted them... Hehheh. Looking forward to more soon. ) I think things are going to get even hotter next time around!
DCFanatic4life chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
Ugh, my review just got deleted! Now I'm mad, but I still love this story. I thought that it was hilarious that Chris thought there was something wrong with his face. I mean, come on, something wrong with his face? That's like...I don't even know, man, I don't even know. But I guess as a teacher, he wouldn't get all the attention that he does normally so I thought it was a good little character note. He's not in the public eye so he doesn't come across a ton of people who would probably find him completely irresistable like he does in real life since he has like a million fangirlies, myself and Steph included. :P

I also love that she was staring at his pants. Other than that, she's playing it remarkably cool with him. But the staring at the pants thing was pretty funny and probably my favorite part of the entire chapter. It was such a role reversal with guys who are always caught staring at a girl's breasts. Instead we had Stephanie getting caught looking. Then he was looking at her so it's like, things are about to happen. I'm off to read the next chapter! I love that you're updating!
punkydiva17 chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
lol! Ice cream! I love it. You gotta keep updating...this is pretty good:D
punkydiva17 chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
omg - don't take this offensively, but I find this pretty funny. Maybe it's just the idea of Jericho and Stephanie lol. I think it's great so far and I really, really want to see where you go with this. So keep on updating!:D

Have a great weekend.
cassymae chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
good chapter!
RockerVamp chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Wow. This is going to be good I can tell. I can kind of see where Steph is coming from because I have a crush on my World History teacher. _
TheRealRenee chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
This is awesome! It's been awhile since I've read any Steph/Jericho, but I'll admit I'm a Smoochy Dreamer! Definitely looking forward to more, and I think I'm going to add this to my favorites. ;)
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »