Reviews for Against The Rules
DCFanatic4life chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Wow, what a great start to what promises to be an interesting story. This chapter seems so simple, but it's so freaking complex and I love it. It's so forbidden and I think that's a lot of its appeal. You have Stephanie, who is of age at 18, and she has a crush on her teacher, Chris. I mean, who in their right mind wouldn't have a crush on Chris if he was your teacher? I had a teacher my senior year of high school, I think he thought all the girls had a crush on him, but he was no Chris, let me tell you. I can't blame Stephanie for wanting him.

Her thoughts were oh so very dirty, and I was just like, "Oh Steph, you crazy girl." The things that she wanted to do to him, and then the things she wanted him to do to her, they were all very naughty. I loved that Chris ended up actually in front of her and she was all flustered. Him asking if something was wrong was just so spot-on teacher, not to mention the entire sitting on the desk and leaning forward thing. I have had teachers who have done that (incidentally the same teacher I mentioned above, still didn't look like Chris), and I think you really nailed it. He seems like a caring guy, and she was so forward at the end. I wonder if he's going to glean on to what she means.

After that, I wonder what the hell is going to happen with them! I mean, teacher-student affairs are SO frowned down upon, even if she is of age. Will Chris sacrifice it all for Stephanie or you know, there are so many possible ways this could go. I anxiously await seeing how you'll really take it. It's going to be so tricky to get to a happy ending, but I can't wait to see how you do it. :)
cassymae chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
good chapter, can't wait for more ]
hahaha chapter 1 . 4/26/2008