Reviews for Look Beneath The Surface
pumpkinking5 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
WOW!

What a story! It is so sad. Even sadder than it is true in the world.
Nomorestoriesnomoreimdone chapter 17 . 7/31/2009
BEST STORY EVER!
KaeSquared chapter 17 . 7/3/2009
Awe! It was so heartbreaking, but had a sweet ending that tied together nicely. This is may be a biased statement, because I am Filipino, but I loved how you incorporated Tagalog in there. Can I marry Troy? My parents would love the fact that he could speak our language. lol Oh and thanks for the little lesson about the ring, I never knew that or noticed. Anywho, you did an extraordinary job with this story. The basic plot was so unique and unlike anything I've read before. As always, your writing was phenomenal and made me feel a bit emotional. It's such a shame that human trafficking does exist and you did an excellent job in portraying it.

Kae xoxo
parisnights chapter 17 . 5/31/2009
Hey. :-h

Okay, so since I, myself, am a Filipina, I liked it mostly because Gabriella was a Filipina here, and there were Tagalog words. I just wanna correct how you wrote a few words, though. You spelled the translation of sixteen as "labing-aanim." It should have one "a" only, after the dash, as in, "labing-anim." Then, you spelled this: "nya." It should be: "niya." And this: "Tinulugan po ninya ako nung nasa Amerika ako." The "tinulugan" should be "tinulungan." ("Tinulugan" means "fell asleep") Then, the "ninya" should be "niya." :) So yeah.

And I also like how you adress this issue. It's a nice way to inform people about it. :)

Maganda ang kwentong ito. Ipagpatuloy mo ang mahusay mong gawa. : (This is a nice story. Keep up the good work.)

-WhenItWasMe. :*
InsomniacEsha chapter 17 . 5/22/2009
AW! THAT WAS SO CUTE! i love the ending so!so! much! i need to learn Filipino... cause my friends are mostly Filipino... :] i love this part of the story! i just love happy endings. :} going to cry.
marebear11 chapter 17 . 5/5/2009
Aww!

This is an amazing story!

I'm gonna miss it!
ChaylorTwilightQueen10 chapter 17 . 4/29/2009
omg i definitely loved it! amazing story overall! u should have seen me when i read the chapter when troy and gabi got caught. omg i was freaking OUT! lol well that was something. it really opened my eyes to human trafficking and i gained a lot of new knowledge of it...and tagalog. now i want to learn the language lol. overall, the best all-around story i've ever read! amazing job!
ChaylorTwilightQueen10 chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
og this is seriously good so far. i can't believe i didn't find this last year. i'm gonna read the whole thing so excuse me for reviewing every chapter. now i'm gonna continue the story now. awesome chapters so far.
justbeingKIMme chapter 17 . 4/26/2009
Good job! Yay! everyone got married!

Just wondering, but how do you know tagalog so well?
kaaatttsss chapter 17 . 4/26/2009
I'm so Filipino...

I didn't even know it was supposed to be on the left hand in America, haha.

And I totally understood all that, yay.

I'm also very whitewashed that read 'oo' with a long o sound. Bahah.
zefron0108 chapter 17 . 4/26/2009
aww that was so adorable! loved it!

this has been such an amazing story! )
timeandpixiedust chapter 17 . 4/26/2009
woow this is over! i can't believe it! But i loved the ending :) everyone is finally happy :D ::D
jenpen1027 chapter 17 . 4/26/2009
I really appreciated this story...it was touching, moving, eye opening, and heartbreaking. Thanks for taking the time and initiative to write it. My main reason for first reading it was because of Ryan and Kelsi (huge fan), and I am really glad I did. I got way more out of it than I ever expected.

p.s. Any plans to write a Ryelsi story? We need more...hint hint :-)

-Jen
DramioneANDBlaiseHermionALWAYS chapter 17 . 4/26/2009
please do a sequel. i dont want it to end so soon. iy was getting so good. please.
xSCE94x chapter 17 . 4/26/2009
I loved it so so cute! xD