Reviews for New Strength
Mary chapter 18 . 4/21/2012
I really like this story. I would love it if you could write a sequel to this.
Azumigurl chapter 18 . 4/13/2012
Keep going!
crackdmoon chapter 18 . 7/31/2011
Please continue this!

What I wouldn't give to read the sequel...
VixenKitsune147 chapter 18 . 9/8/2010
I really loved this story; and I like pairing that you did with Kagome and Miroku this story was truly very beautiful and romantic. While reading your story I went through so many emotions and at one point I had tears in my eyes. I truly would like to see this story continue either by an update or a sequel. Excellent job and keep on writing because you are truly a great writer and I simply love reading your stories. Maybe we could co-write or collaborate a story together in the future.
kuroshoubi chapter 18 . 7/12/2010
i think you should update and add more chapters rather than starting a sequel.
Grand-Duchess-K chapter 18 . 6/7/2010
i really enjoyed this story as well, i would greatly appritiate if you added more chapters or created a sequel... but i won't demand anything... if you want to do it, i would love it, if you don't want to do anymore with it, i would be disappointed but i would be fine, it's your story, go to where you want it to go. please and thank you chapter 18 . 5/30/2010
U should really continue the story I really loved it I couldn't stop reading it
Foxluna chapter 18 . 5/29/2010
i think this story could use more chapters.

also let me know if u have any other stories so i can read those too k please?
na chapter 18 . 5/29/2010
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please, write a sequel, or more chapters, or something for this AWESOME STORY!

I BEG OF YOU! Please write more!

Thank You so very very much!
XxHisLilLoverGirlxX chapter 18 . 5/28/2010
definetly more chapters! i can't wait
Princess Of Monaco chapter 18 . 5/28/2010
Haha! I just read your story. All of it. HAH! LOVE IT! Took 2 hours of boredom out of my life -

Anyway, Business.

I believe you should make a sequel, not add more chapters because the main point of this story is finished. Plot's gone. Time to start all over with rebuilt characters. It even SOUNDS ended. In a cute way.

So I think a sequel would be the best, structure wise. It'd also be easier for Loyal Readers (like myself) to get the grasp of. Ya know, so the plots dont get mixed.

Whatever. I'm just jabbering away now. Doo Dee Dum.

PixieVendetta chapter 18 . 5/28/2010
g2fan chapter 18 . 5/27/2010
More chapters please. Wendy
Haru Inuzuka chapter 18 . 5/27/2010
I vote for it to continue!
Angeltsuki chapter 18 . 5/27/2010