Reviews for The Ancient Curse
Elkaydee chapter 42 . 9/7/2010
Wow, I spent the last few days reading this whole series Q_Q I'm sad its over.

Thanks for the great reading I have to say though, how many Monocromon were killed in the making of this story? XD
Aya-Mikage2002 chapter 42 . 4/27/2009

I think you mentioned this before, but I can't remember right now. Is there another story following this one? Also, is Miyako's magic permanently gone, or can it be restored?

Thank you for updating!
RuggerinGray chapter 42 . 4/26/2009
It can't be over! I really enjoyed reading this story. I'll probably be checking your website out for more of your stuff.

Keep up the awesome work!

I want more...epilogue, maybe? please?
Dameus chapter 42 . 4/26/2009
Thanks for the years of entertainment Tcow. I wish you luck in whatever you do, and maybe someday you'll return and write a one-shot detailing aftermath years from now and such. Who knows, eh? Well, besides you. And you might change your mind!

Seriously, thanks for the years of writing.
magiccat chapter 39 . 3/22/2009
nice chapie and hawkmon was in it and I like all chapters with hawkmon in it if you bring him and miyako in more chapters it would be really great fantastic wondefull -
Aya-Mikage2002 chapter 35 . 2/17/2009
Very happy that something has actually happened between Kenyako. Still wondering as well behind the mystery of her powers disappearing...

Thank you for your update!
RuggerinGray chapter 18 . 9/30/2008
Wow, ok, I just realized that you hardly have the number of reviews you deserve for this story so I decided to write one. I've been reading this since the beginning of the series and I love it. It's refreshing to read something on this site that doesn't read like a 4th grader wrote it. You have a real writing talent. Keep it up. I love this story. Can't wait for the next update.
EminyNay chapter 9 . 7/22/2008
I love it so far and definitely can't wait for more ]
DaiCrazy chapter 8 . 7/19/2008
PHEW! After a little over two weeks of reading, I finally get to stop here. I love this series, and that's saying something. Usually, I don't enjoy fanfiction that sets the characters in an Alternate Universe, but this was awesome. :)

Even though you say you don't write romance very well, it's actually quite cute. I giggle like crazy when you have Daikari/Kenyako/Sorato moments. Haha.

Anyways. Hikari, you better wake up...! Again...! :P

[x] Added story to my Favorite Stories list

[x] Added story to my Story Alerts list

[x] Added author to my Favorite Authors list

[x] Added author to my Author Alert list
Arty Anime Lover chapter 3 . 5/24/2008

liked it...but it was a bit bland...

hopefully Kari is okay...

wat abt ken and miyako?

i'm getting a feeling dat it's taichi doin sumthin to test dai's luv...:D

i ahve mad ideas!

keep up the gud work! and write more!

and faster pls!

Arty Anime Lover chapter 2 . 5/11/2008

me loved dis chappy!

is dat creepy robed guy hikari's dad?

i hope to see at least sum MiyakoxKen action

me has been waiting lyk 6-7 fics of urs for it

and is not getting any :((

just kidding...kinda anyway