Reviews for Silence
Rescued-Doll chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
ohhhh he called her nameee :D he was surly scared heheheh lovelyyy! I think this is one of the best fanfics I have eever read not only because of the story! your writting is awesooome I love EVERYTHING about thi fic /
Rescued-Doll chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
O.O was it real? the conversation with Roxas? xD yaaay in the cityyy lets see :3
Rescued-Doll chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
ohh how cute is axel taking care of her wounds xD I must admit that I expected something more from the cheek's cut jujuuju but I really liked this chapteer! a looot! and this fiiic! I loveit so muuuuchh! :D
Rescued-Doll chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
funny the bathroom i'll keep readiing *_* I am enjoying this fic, really!
Rescued-Doll chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
ohh she dreew rooxas! and how cuuute "miss me?" yeeeah she diid! hihihih nice plaacee! nice chapteeer hehe they are gonna live together! I liked the part that they cleant the house hhehehheh xD
Rescued-Doll chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
ohh was Roxas asking him that? D: anywayyy it was a good thing xD wy is he always calling her witch? hahaha nevermnddd xddd and it was so funny xD the flying pencil hahah i'm gonna read the next chapter right now!
Rescued-Doll chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
Niceee chapter the beginning wee! but in the snoow... freeezing! and.. OMG! he just left her there! :O with a thin and short dress! (did you notice that in KH2 the dress is smaller? xD haha) he probably can't feel the cold as she does... this fic is very interesting! and I really like your writting! it keeps me wanting to read more! hihihi
Rescued-Doll chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
well thiss looks really good I like where you started it! I always wanted to write what really happen to them! They are my favorite couple! and well i started it, but in spanish! heeheh I prefer drawing them! you can chek my page if you wanna see it! hihi well I'll keep reading right know! *-*
BlackButterfly9 chapter 12 . 8/19/2010
i love this couple! _
Nyx chapter 12 . 11/5/2009
I love this story! You're doing a great job! Please please please please update again soon! Again,GREAT work!
always-kh chapter 12 . 6/15/2009
please update this fic!

another good chapter good action and suspense.
KeepCounting chapter 10 . 4/16/2009
Are you going to continue doing this? It would be great if you did, I really love this story!

- LadyCarlie
Schmelly Inc chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I've been wanting to read this story forever! I actually started a while back one afternoon, but then my mom yelled at me to do some laundry for once in my life XD and then, I ended up being the doof I am and I FORGOTS! :O NUU! But then I found it again! Yay! :D All I can say is that time off for exams is definitely the silver lining to all the studying.

Okay! I love the first chapter, very well written. Basically scenes that I'm familiar with, but your style of writing is so great, that it feels like the first time again and just makes it that more realistic! So far, I'm incredibly intrigued and can't wait to read what comes next! It'll be interesting to see how you play it out and I am naturally excited for some AkuNami-ness. _ Great job on this chap! I have so much reading to catch up with! I is faving! I can already tell this will be one of those great AkuNami stories! :3

Cheers for now! Maybe I'll have more time for reading after my exam later today!

-Michy*
serenamithane chapter 12 . 12/28/2008
This story is awesome.

I mean it.

I think this is one of(if not) the best Kingdom Hearts...no. One of the best fanfictions on this site.

You showed their relationships perfectly, and believe me; their personalities are intact. Not OOC at all. It's just...those kinds of things on this site are rare.

I am excited to see the end of this story, as it is one of my favorites on the entire site. This is amazingly good. And I am not kidding.

AkuMine forever!XD
Lunar-Tigress chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I'm so sorry I posted that wrong!

Here's the correct URL: