Reviews for Fire With Fire
ZIrvs chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
You Sir/Madame? are awesome
Hewhoislost chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
You my friend pulled it off. I've trying to figure that out myself for my fic. Keep up the great work.
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
...damn you, now I feel like a total voyeour after reading this fic.

Gotta say, sex life? They certainly seem to have it good. Sense of humor? Those were some somewhat distasteful jokes if you ask me. U

But well, what can I say? The overall fic was really cute and sweet, specially anything involving the twins.

Aside from that, though, I don't think there's anything special I could say, except that the series is starting to feel a little repetitive, I'm afraid. Not like I'm stopping here, but if I got a critic to make, I'm gonna make it.

Aside from that, I... can't find anything to say. It was cute, sure, but... it didn't leave me with so much to comment 'bout.

But well, next time perhaps. Until then, take care.

Yours, "Feels like confessing at the church" Alexander/Alexlayer.

'til next time! _
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
I loved it, funny as heck, I laughed thorough the whole fic.
yui1808 chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
thanks for the story... that was fun... this chapter made me laugh, seriously when i read the part where kim brought an aerosol and lighter i really laughed hard at that part... at least they are not trying to kill each other...
0.0 NightRiders 0.0 chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
oh my god my internet works!

lucky you!

i really like this, its original and fabulously done

bravo

Sam

x
Daryl chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
you've written a great story from beginning to end
somedorkynerd chapter 3 . 5/9/2008
WhooHO! Great story. Hoohoo is such a funny name for the -. It was a cute &funny story.

Hope you write more
Wispr chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
Love it... just freaking love it. Bloody good work!

Wispr chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
You did a wonderful job at getting the emotional intensity across in this chapter.

Wispr chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Oh that went wrong!

noncynic chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
Well, a good story. Might have got a little close to the line with the eroticism, but don't think you crossed it.
EpIcKiGo chapter 3 . 4/29/2008
what do you mean 'the end' u have to carry on or do a sequel or something! this story is so good
MachaBadb chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
Oh, that really gives the term "burning bush" a whole new meaning. HAHA!

Two words: "FLAME ON!"
zardoz101 chapter 3 . 4/27/2008
A hard one to write, but I am glad you decided to continue. I enjoyed the story very much. It was a great read. Thanx