Reviews for Riddled
Skitts chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Oh, Light is so sadistic in this. He realises when Misa is starting to doubt him, and plays the dutiful boyfriend at the end to get her to trust him again, but I bet he still doesn't give a damn about her... He's playing her like a puppet D:

I really love Misa, she's a hugely under-rated character. And so many people hate her needlessly or call her 'annoying'... But there's more to her than that.

This piece was very beautiful.

Great story D
ghost reader chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
whoa...this was good. Really freaking good.

I debated on whether or not I would click into this, but I'm glad I did. This was so haunting and beautiful and not at all what I expected.

Like the reviewer below me, I agree that Misa is hugely under-rated, which I attribute to the millions of fangirls who would hate their own grandma if Light so much as gave her a smile.

Consequently, it seems that many Misa advocates try to avenge her by writing stories in which she is way wiser than she really is.

You managed to find the right balance for her between suspicion of Light's true motives and blind devotion.

Muy bueno.
Great Aunt Florence chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
This was artfully done, really.

Misa, despite being a main character, is so under appreciated and mostly hated on principle. (Not unlike Takada, actually.)

I really enjoyed the insight into Misa's mind, and I liked how you made her see through Raito's act a little, but in the end, when back in his presence, she can't seem to retain what she believed.

I took this as a slight L/Raito, but only slight. The kind of relationship where desire is certainly very present, but never acted upon. (I liked how you described Raito and L's time. How they have a little bakery where they meet.)

The ending was beautiful. It was amazing how you made Misa change roles; how L became the stepping stone and not her. When in reality it truly is the other way around.

I love Raito, and I'm extremely interested in seeing how other characters see my favorite character.

This was lovely, and I'm happy I read it. I'll probably go read your other stories now too. D

Great Aunt Florence.