Reviews for Desire
crank chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
I loved it! I really liked the fact that Roy never left his side :) What a good friend.
Yumera The Crimson Overlord chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
hi
jcyrose chapter 6 . 6/22/2008
Yay update, good job again just a little problem: Dick's eyes are blue not green anyways Thanks for an amazing story can't wait to see what else you write
Marvin is my Muse chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
Hey!

So I just read Second Chances, Hit and Desire straight through and I just want to say - wow. You're stories are really great, you've got great plots, original characters and you really write the heroes (and Alfred!) well. The only thing I feel I have to point out is that in several stories you've said "Barbara walked..." or "Barbara stood..." but Barbara is paralyzed below the waist. Other than that you seem to really have the characters down.

Great stories! Can't wait for more of Desire!

-Marvin
sendintheclowns chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
You're really working the father-son angle and it's beautiful. Really. And as I've said before, the flashbacks are a treat.
Frik chapter 4 . 5/1/2008
Very, very good story. And excellent view on dangers waiting for our not-superpowerful heroes. Honestly, its better than many regular DC stories - really made me waiting for next chapter. Kudos to you :-)
sendintheclowns chapter 3 . 4/29/2008
Your flashbacks are fantastic. I want more of that story as well as what's going on now with the detox.

I love seeing Bruce and Dick in scenes together. Great stuff :)
sendintheclowns chapter 2 . 4/28/2008
Ginger does calm the stomach. And there's nothing worse than trying to eat & drink when you're nauseous.

Yes, Dick, you're over your head.

Nice work :)
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I do believe Dick is underestimating the effects of the drug. I guess he, and us, we'll see how it goes :)
tOrA9223 chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
AHH! NEW STORY! I always love reading your stories! Your one of my favorite fanfic authors! I love the beginning! Keep it up!