Reviews for Heartbeats
Texas Toast chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
yeah! heartbeats is the best song, i agree. you can't go wrong with the knife.

you can't go wrong with WW/BM either. fo-shizzle.

adorable story!
Abby chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Wow. I've always read your stories & they are amazing. You definitely have a great talent. And where did you come up with this idea? I've always loved Batman & WWM more. They seem better for each other than her & Supes. If you somehow become famous by writing books, please post your stories. I'm obsessed with them.
Vivian Verbose chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
VERY NICE!

I can't believe how much in character everyone was!

Awesome job. Thanks for making me smile!

-K
Whigmus Lister chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I love it when the play! The teasing, the one upping each other. The traps and the tricks. So much fun!

I really like the fact that J'onn helped her out - that was a good dimension.

Well done.
3togetready chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
So funny! I love it when Diana can turn the tables on Bruce and use his own ploys against him. Keep 'em coming, Geeky!
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Yay! First I'd like to thank you for the avocado shake. Yum. I'm making one now, since you gave me the idea.

And secondly, thanks for the awesome BMWW story. I loved it! It's just as good as the Heartbeats song, which, btw, is amazing! BMWW and the Knife! Yay!

I'm now going to think of them when I hear it. :D

Love it, Geeky! You're the best!
paratrooper321fa chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
it would have been funny for batman to say something to stop the conection. BAtman should have called to clear his scheduel for the day over all i liked it HAve an Airborne day
Hepburn chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Hey Story lady!

That was good and yummy!

Oh and I did check out the video for the Heartbeat song and I like the quirkiness of it all but the skateboard kids freaked me out!

Write again soon please! : )
kiisha chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
hehehehhe! i never ever.. ever never thought that anyone would use a heart monitoring machine in a romantic kinda way! i mean heart monitoring machines usually mean a sad situation in the medical bay or character death and all those heart wrenching sad sad times ...but u changed dat !

where do u get these superb ideas from ? i bet you must be havin a super huge brain which a super huge head to churn out all those creative ideas.. ;}
dwparsnip chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
That was simply awesomely delicious!
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3