Reviews for Where You Belong
whitedino chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Aww...this story is adorable! :)

And yes, I am working on the next chapter for ai ascended. I just need to find a lost notebook in the garage that has like 2-3 pages handwritten that I already wrote for it. There are soooo many boxes tho! T_T. -cries- it might be a lil while till I post it but I AM working on it!
greatkingdom chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Dear aurthor potterfan2006,

Great story. I really liked it very much. alot of emotion in it and moving parts in the thoguhts of mine. The bold writing where is that coming from. Is it Estels mother speaking to him through the story or is that somehting you made in your mind. But on tops of that is wodnerful how it flows with the story. keep up the good writing of stories. Hope you continue writing the stories you do. I know how Estel feels he was raised in a family he really didn't know but he abosuletly loved them. That happened to me my Mother and Father were killed many years ago and was raised by another family. Keep doing a great job.

Sincerely,

greatkingdom
callietitan chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
*sniffle* that brought tears to my eyes dude, beautiful! i love how it was written, and i'm gonna go check out that song now! awesome job, mellon nin.
Ayra Sei Ethari chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Very nice. However, I did some checking, and did you know that Elladan and Elrohir actually stayed behind in Rivendell when Elrond went over to the Undying Lands? It is said in the appendixes that Lord Celeborn of Lórien stayed behind as well, and after a few years made his way to and dwelt in Rivendell with Lord Elrond's sons. So many people have thus concluded that the twins too chose mortality, but of course we don't know for sure.

But I really like the way you have put this story. True, I can pick out some gramatical errors, but other than that, great story.

Aiedail
me chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I liked it very much. Even though it was not canon. The twins didnt go with Elrond and of course the fate of mortals is not the same as elves. But you made me wish that much harder that the valar would be merciful and let Arwen and Aragorn be with their family. Good job. Very beautifully written.