Reviews for Shattered Yet Not Broken
Guest chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
I read liked it and reviewed. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/29/2013
This story made me cry the first time I read it.
Bruce has owned all via 20 Q.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
Whoa intense but those are the best stories
Tia Thalita chapter 12 . 12/2/2011
Hello there. I just finished the last chapter and almost had a heart attack when I saw that you last update to this fic was in 2008! Please, say that you're going to continue. I really really reaaaaaaaaallllllllly liked this fic :)
nequam-tenshi chapter 12 . 9/12/2010
Little by little he will get better but will Gothem fall?

J'onn appearing soon?
Rai Science chapter 12 . 5/22/2010
Hey,hey! Ideas...hmm..Why don't you bring u whats going on with Clark, and the others?

Damn, its hard to get used to him being good. Weren't they going after Lex?
phantomviola chapter 12 . 7/29/2009
This is a very interesting fic... I erally want to see where you go with this.
BatsyLady chapter 12 . 4/29/2009
zomg so cute! I hope you do update soon. I like how you make Bruce-kun deal with the torture. I guess you can say Batman is blind as a bat now huh?
weasle57 chapter 12 . 12/26/2008
Beautfil story, its wonderfully written. Heck it made me cry lol I guess im just to sensitive with topics like this. update soon!
Ana Niemuss chapter 12 . 9/20/2008
More please! I've read this chapter about a thousand times since it was posted because it's so good! Okay, maybe not a thousand but still... More please!
kirai chapter 12 . 9/12/2008
sorry i have not updated my email is messed up and i cant axcess it. didnt know you updated
Kara chapter 12 . 9/10/2008
Dude, this is awesome! I loved the 20 questions, and Tim becoming less... awkward around Bruce. Keep up the good work.
enakoritsi chapter 11 . 8/31/2008
Okay, I was going to be lazy and just put this on alert, but this made me cry so I had to review. I've never read this type of story before, one with this topic. Usually, it's one of the other members being hurt and Batman being there for them, which is what the story itself is saying here. It's just so unnatural. The last thing I want to mention is that your chapters really tug at the heart, and it's not because of a bunch of fancy description or over the top vocabulary, which I admit fit certain things. It's so touching because it's just emotion, pure and simple, and that's something few people can capture. I look forward for more whenever it comes.
Corbin Slate chapter 11 . 8/30/2008
oh, I like this chapter. Poor Bruce, if I were him I would cry too. Keep up the great work! Looking forward to seeing more of this story.
jondoe297 chapter 11 . 8/29/2008
Yay, thank you for the update! I have to say that I really like the reactions of both Tim and Dick; they seem in-character.

Again, thanks for the update! Can't wait for the next chapter.

:D