Reviews for Si Scealta
skyesmommy chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
I don't know if you write any more but i hate you abandon this story. I absolutely love it.
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
This story is exciting so far, my only suggestion would be to look up Minerva McGonagall on Pottermore to get her background correct. Are you going to continue this story anytime soon?

-Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom.
KrazyKimmy chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Thoroughly delightful! -but ending far too soon! More please!

How does Minerva fare? Does she fine her way to Faerieland unscathed? Which knife did she take? Does she find Albus's soul?

Oh please- update! xD
KrazyKimmy chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
:O ... Beautiful...

Never mind the midwinter revels- this story is more enchanting than anything else I've ever read...

*follows story in hypnotic trance*
tarnished silver things chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
Ohhh . . . this is beautiful. Do you know a lot of fairy lore? When I read this, it felt very . . . inspired. What gave you the idea for this? I hope that Minerva can find Albus. Doesn't Minerva mean Moon? I know it was the name of a Moon goddess, maybe the Roman one? Interesting, especially seeing as she's decended from Rhiannon.

Again, I love it, this is gorgeously crafted, please wriite again.
CleverBast chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
are you going to finish this story?
T chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
Very good update! I liked the beginning, and was disappointed that you didn't continue. It will be interesting to see what happens now. Also, thank you for detailing her back story; such details make the story nicely full. Thanks for the update!
Minerva M McGonagall chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
Keep going! This is getting really good.
smoking caramels chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
It was wonderfully written and I really can't wait until the next installment. Keep up the wonderful work!
dhawthorne chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
Ooh, great chapter. I'm loving this story - it's so original! Please update soon!
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Wow. Wow. I can't seem to say anything else. That was an incredible first chapter, and if my stories wrote themselves like that, I'd probably faint! That was "heartbreakingly beautiful" (I have to use your adjective as all my own seem ot have deserted me) and you wrote it seemlessly and with style. I know you say you won't be updating for a while, but how long is a while? That was utterly gorgeous you know.

xxStellaxx
Hedwig's Owl chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Wow, this is such a great story! I love your descriptions of Minerva. This flows so beautifully and the quotes fit brilliantly. Fantastic, just fantastic.
fan-rei chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
as always an interresting story. i like the way you write.
Goddess McG chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
OH wow! Fabulous way to start a story! brilliant concept! I can hardly wait to read what you come up with in the next chapter :D
3sixty5days chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I love it! :D It's very unique and I love how the story just... draws you in. At first I was a little confused but I soon caught on. Please keep up the amazing piece of work.