Reviews for Operation : Chlark
AZGirlgamer91 chapter 6 . 4/18
Aww where is the next chapter?
jock wizard chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
hopefully you update soon as this story is intresting
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 6 . 11/1/2010
OMGOSH! BRILLIANT CHAPTER! I got so many laughs from it!

MORE PLEEEAAAAAAASSEEEEE!
beauty0102 chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
great story can't wait for more.
CHAILYN chapter 6 . 6/15/2010
This last chapter was awesome, I LOL'd so hard. I really liked the way you wrote the kiss part too, I can totally picture Clark thinking like he was.

I hope you keep this going, it's a great story!
Lilysnyder chapter 6 . 2/12/2010
Nice
bug813 chapter 6 . 2/2/2010
please update soon it is just hilariuose what the justice league is doing to get clark and chloe together porbably paid someone to tell a guy to hit on clark just to funny
LadyAlchemy chapter 6 . 1/13/2010
Laughed my freekin tushy off through this!
JateSkateFate815 chapter 6 . 1/8/2010
AH! I loved this SO much! It was totally worth the wait. :)

Okay, on to the chapter which I love!

“Well, well, well.” Chloe chuckled, smirking. “Truth or Dare Bruce?” She questioned him, tilting her head to the side.

“Dare.” Bruce smirked, not a hint of hesitance or reluctance in his tone.- Is it weird that I LOVE Chloe and Bruce's interaction. I like that they're "flirting", or maybe it's one-sided and maybe it's not even "real flirting", but Bruce should totally plant one on her to get a rise out of Clark LOL...

“No.” Oliver stated plain and firmly, while Bruce shook his head.- I died laughing just imagining that. And thinking about how smart Bruce is, it's funny how he got his lefts and rights confused.

“What? Why are you all looking at me?” Bart asked, defensively. He obviously had not been listening.- Bart was GONE LOLL! That's hilarious!

“Find another Kryptonian and have the best sex.” Oliver said bluntly, and lightly shrugged his shoulders.- LOL! I love his answer. That's so Oliver. And I loved Victor and AC's "Yes!"

Oliver patted Bruce’s shoulder in feign sympathy, and Bruce shook his hand off. “Kid… eats too much. Too damn heavy!”- LOL, that makes him sound SO OLD!

Clark looked into her, opened his mouth to say something but thought against it. I’ll always save you.- AW, Clark. He's so cute! That's adorable.

Next was Bruce’s turn again, and he chose truth this time and had to reveal who he would pick to be his slave. He sent a wink in Chloe’s direction, who in turn narrowed her eyes at him.- Bruce :)

“Uh I’d want Ollie as my slave-”- LOL, I love how Bart didn't get it, and so it sounded so wrong LOL. LOLL, I can't stop laughing.

That was just Bruce being Bruce.- Bruce :)

He leaned in further but moved his head at the last second to place a soft kiss on her cheek. He lingered there for a few seconds longer than appropriate for friends and then pulled back. Chloe opened her eyes and smiled at him, hiding her disappointment.- AH! They didn't kiss! But it was still so cute, and Clark's reason made it so sweet!

“About Erectile dysfunction.” - LOL!

AWESOME chapter! I loved it!

Update soon! :)
dispatcher652 chapter 6 . 1/8/2010
Still here and still reading. I was laughing so hard with this chapter. I loved the piggy back ride with Bruce and Bart and the end with Bruce having to act the commercial ad was great. I was a little disappointed that Chloe and Clark didn't kiss but I understood the reason why and that made it a little better.I have to say my mouth did drop open when Bruce said it. Hope you continue with this story I really like it.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 5 . 5/1/2009
It depends, if you want the guys to provoke Clark you could make dares regarding Chloe: hugs, kisses, maybe taking her apart for a determined amount of time so Clark can go crazy with jealousy (though obviously nothing would happen); in which case they would deffinitely need a fire-extinguisher...jejeje

So, when are you gonna update?
dispatcher652 chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
I love the whole idea about True or Dare Justice League style. I think you should have Bart dare Chloe into kissing Bruce for 1 minute in the closet and let Clark use his x-ray vision to see them kissing.
Secret Thought chapter 5 . 8/29/2008
As much as I love Chlark, and really want to see them together, I really hope things don't go as easy as the JL boys were looking for. :] Gotta make things interesting! Lol, loving the story by the way.
thekiller00 chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
That was a great chapter. I am curious to see what happens when they play truth or dare.
BB's girls chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
this story is great! please continue it!

Kat