Reviews for Underpowered
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 6 . 4/10
It does hurt, not as much as it is for guys but it's still a weak point. Anyway if you ever get back to this I hope Naruto doesn't leave. That would suck.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 5 . 4/10
Loved the interaction between Naruto and Anko, and Naruto and the Sand Siblings.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 2 . 4/10
Loved how they passed
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 1 . 4/10
It wasn't the kyuubi who gave Naruto the large chakra reserves, it was his Uzumaki linage. So yeah, you're right. Anyway I like this so far. I love the whole backstory you created with Minato and everything
mewmew99 chapter 6 . 10/12/2016
plz plz continue
mnementh2000 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
For your A/N at the end of chapter 1 of 'Underpowered':

First, as an Uzumaki, Naruto would have had an overabundance of chakra, as it was a trademark of that clan, along with extended lifespan, the ability to survive and heal from extraordinary injuries, the ability to regain chakra at an accelerated rate, and an innate knowledge and ability with sealing (naruto wikia or narutopedia info based on what is revealed in canon). So, even without Kyuubi, he would have had monstrous reserves for whatever age he was.

Second, as for the Flying Thunder God, or Hraishin, as it's commonly referred to, unless it has been so called in canon during the 4th Shinobi War arc, the technique was A: not even Minato's, though he made it famous; B: never actually named; and, C: the name was actually given to a technique used by Kumo (I believe) for a lightning technique. So, truthfully, it was fair game. Interesting side note on the technique : there were a group of 4 or 5 ninjas who COULD still use the technique; however, they could only do so in tandem, not by themselves.

Love the idea, and am now on to the next chapter with anticipation.
Lawrence of Arabia chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
I know it has been a really long time since this updated, but holy crap this is awesome. The story is plausible, and to be frank, more interesting than canon Naruto.
The Unknown Shinobi chapter 6 . 12/3/2009
I was rather surpirsed seeing how well this fic was. Overall, it's been well. I think, sinc Naruto was in a clan, shouldn't he have gotten some clan jutsus? Other than that it was very well. I wonder if the curse seal will make him leave too.
Jerrac chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
ok... so Arashi was the Hokage and Minato wasn't. So, instead of changing names, make it clearer... That is, if you ever want to bother with it. :)
Jerrac chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
"When Arashi was named the Hokage"

Dunno if you are updating this, but you might want to fix the name. :D You were calling him Minato earlier in the fic.
garsdal chapter 6 . 5/19/2009
amazing, a danm good story. no inadept insanity, showing you have more than one style to go with.
Ryuus2 chapter 6 . 5/15/2009
Awesome! Naruto's firmly on the road to badass, Sasuke's entrenched in non-emoness, Sakura's turning into an explosive (pun intended) example of a kunoichi, and Kakashi isn't a completely lazy douchebag. To not continue this story would be an insult to the fandom! Possibly. I can only speak for myself after all, but I'm very loud when I want to be.

I look forward to more incredible works from you.
neko-kougal chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
this is a first. naruto being evil hickey'd. this is going to be interesting
AdamWe chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
I love the idea, love the story, I love the jutsu. This is awesome. I hope you update soon. I hope Dosu, Zaku and Kin fair better in this universe. (They're my favorite characters.) But even if they still die, I'm sure I'll love this story. Just don't give them crappier deaths, like sasuke breaking dosu's neck, or zaku getting stabbed in the face by sakura or whatever. I hate that. It makes them look weak.

Anyway, I love the story and can't wait for more.
ChaosRune chapter 6 . 7/22/2008
Well, this is an interesting twist to the Forest of Death, and not Sasuke but Naruto getting the cursed seal is something I have never seen before, something very hard with so many fics around, I loved the combo that Naruto did against Oroschimaru, and the fight against the Sound team was great, I can't wait to see how the cursed seal is going to react to Naruto, I just hope that you don't have him turn traitor like Sasuke... on seconds tought, it would be better if Naruto went with Orochimaru to train instead of Jiraya, at least that way he would learn something useful in 3 years, not like in the manga
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »