Reviews for When
0Twisted-Symphony6 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
That was amazing. I loved the beginning when Sarah found out she was pregnant. Come to think of it, I don't think you ever said the word pregnant, atleast not in the first section, and I think that really worked well. Sarah's reaction was so raw, quiet, simple. I loved it.

I like the way you described each of the steps in the process of this event (telling Ellie & awesome, Casey finding out, Sarah moving in with chuck, etc), although I would've liked to see the CIA's reaction, considering it probably GREATLY affected her ability to do her job.

Overall, I absolutely loved this. Very simple but powerful.
Katsumara chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Late to reviewing this one-shot, but man.. this was just so, so freaking awesome. I love me some fluff, and Charah fluff is some of the best.
MySoapBox chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
I like the writing style of this piece. It just flows nicely. In some ways it reminds me of that book "If you gave a mouse a cookie" in that each section leads into the next by your use of the "when" sentence. Very cleverly done. Enjoyable to read.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
That was really cute.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Wow, oh my gosh, I SO want that to happen! Wow, I sounded like...my friend. Ugh...lol.

ANYWAYS...

This was amazingly sweet. (: It made me feel all gushy on the inside! :D Loved it loads, and I loved Morgan's gifts...and, well, basically the whole story!

Aw, the baby looks like our Chuckie. (:

Angelica
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I think this review could go ON AND ON AND ON, but I'll keep it as short as possible.

1. That is probably the cutest thing I've EVER READ! EVVER! It's so amazing. Like... -sigh- It.. I don't even know if I can explain it! Clearly, I'm unable to, and so you can take my silence as a good thing. Likewise, it was magical and spectacular and outstanding and stuff.. It was just pure brilliance.

2. Because when he holds her, she feels like they can achieve anything.

What an amazing line. Glorious!

3. Casey? Amazing. LOVED how Casey reacted at the wedding and when Chuck was taking pictures of him and the baby! Adorable!

4. Morgan and the gifts? haha. I love that part, and it totally fits. Perfectly! And then how Sarah says she promises to do all this stuff in the future. GREAT! AMAZING! LOVE!

Haha.

I'm gonna get back to my marathon now, but I just wanted to add that I loved this one. Have I already said that, though?

; ]
tshdow chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
excellent story. I am sorry I did not read it sooner.
Malice chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Excellent fic! Not too wordy and not too loose. Good word choices and plot line; everyone basically in character. Nice!
Go-Chuck-Go chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Very heart warming!
Heidi chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Loved it, such a cute, feel good story! Its going down as one of my favorites! Great job.
The Dramatic Sneeze chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Aw... Cute! I really loved it, this is going in my fav's
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 4/27/2008