Reviews for Your Guardian Angel
AmmyChey3X chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Awesome FanFic! :D
Koushiro is one of my favourites too! :)
Please Please PLEASE don't discontinue this story! It's too good to be stopped... T-T
StIlL hErE iN cAsE u CaRe chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Awesome! Please update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next!
SoaringGryphonProductions chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Hey, this is an awesome story keep up the good work. I'm also an OC fan fic writer and I have two characters in my basilisk fanfic, I suggest you check it out. Maybe i can RP with you some time and see how Amaya fairs against my two kunoichi, Akabane Kageyasu and Gosunkugi Harinezumi. good luck,

Kathalla chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
This is very beautiful story thus far, I truely hope that you continue on with it.
Battle.Dress chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I've always loved Koshirou, and your OC looks so cute with him!

Beautiful :D
TheDreamingBeachDweller chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Yo! You need to update, girly.
Sakura Sama 101 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
this is an awesum beginning of a story _ i can't wait for the next chapter _ I can't decide if my favourite guy is Koshirou or :') for some reason Koshirou reminds me of Inuyasha when he's human...if you watch that :') one day i'll write a basilisk story, for now i need more info...i only have 2 of the books and 2 of the disks...ironically both of the same was kind of like grab what i find sort of thing. which is why i hate living in a small town, can't get what you need. lol i'm rambling hehe

well yeah this story is awesum and can't wait for the next chapter _

Sakura Sama 101
Der Traumer chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
uhm... you said you were sticking to the canon plot. The top half of Koshirou's face was destroyed. There really aren't eyes left to repair, let alone damage so mild that a little bit of medicine could cure him. Maybe you should tweak his injury some to make curing him more believable.

You've also got some awkward lines that could be tweaked to flow nicer. This one in particular kind of bugged me: ""There is a thirty percent possibility," I answered truthfully. "Let's pray that it will come true."" I get what you're trying to say but "let's pray it will come true" is the wrong way to say it.

I like that you are planning to keep Koshirou alive. Run with that idea. This could be a really cool piece with some work. chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
It's off to a good start. However, I think it would have been better if you included something that suggested Amaya had something of a rivalry with Akeginu for Koshirou's affections. Also, if you plan to post another chapter, maybe give some insight into Amaya's feelings regarding the cancelation of the truce and the renewed conflict.

BTW-I also recently posted a Basilisk fic here entitled, "To Live Rightly." Like yours, it also centers around Koshirou but it takes place after the end of the anime. Basically, Koshirou manages to survive Kagerou's poison and then has to deal with the loss of his comrades and coming to terms with all that's happened. Check it out when you have the time and leave a review.
Little angel chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
That was a great fan-fic!

I really really liked it!Very nice plot!Good job!I hope to read some more basilisk fanfics from you in the future!

Little angel