Reviews for Broken
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Omg in the end when raven said she had a spell to get Sabrina back but raven had to sacrifice herself for her and bb was like NO! That part made me cry because i thought it was gonna happen but then later on i was like :D an in the begging when raven was sad about bb and Sabrina getting married made me think NO! RAVENS GONNA KILL HERSELF! NO!
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
I enjoyed the timeline of the story, but I felt that the ending would be stronger if Raven had actually performed the spell. Alas, either way would have worked!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
o,./,kaay. uh, deep, heartfelt, some shtuff like that. it's good, in a crrepyish way, sure. but couldn't Sabrina have... no THAT woulda just meant alot more pain and maybe suicide. WAIT, what am I thinking? I'm supposed to be a humor fanatic. why, why did I even read this?

SP: maybe because it's good?

eh, okay, it was good, fine.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 7/11/2008

...

if that ain't irony for ya, i don't know what is.
Zulu2121 chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Her death seems very convenient, eh? But it's a good story. There's some potential for continuing it, but I think that what you have here is pretty good. It's up to you. If you can get a good plot going, then go for it.
bbissocute chapter 2 . 5/2/2008
Lol, wow. Very nice ending. Sorry 'bout not gettin' to it 'till today. My email is very slow apparently. But I really liked this. Very...Hopeful. Heh, I can only imagine what Sabrina's commentary would be to this whole situation. Lol, but most definitely, this was a great ending. Lovely job. .
Agent of the Divine One chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
Even in the wake of tragedy there is hope. Well done. :)
Stella de Oro chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Wow. Really. I really want, no, need, to know where this is going. Make it into a story. I can see so many ways this could go.

The end was a bit sudden, and ironic, and bittersweet. Okay, so I'm thrilled Sabrina's dead.. but... I like Raven too much. xD
CasaNova73099 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
"What I want is your input on if I should leave this as is, add one more chapter to have a better conclusion and not leave you guessing, or continue this on as a full story..."

You're kidding me, right? It would be a sin to not continue this. This fic has so much potential and then that cliffhanger of an 'ending' totally threw me for a loop. What the heck happened to Sabrina?
Raven of Alaska chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Poor Garfield. Poor, poor Garfield. His fiance, dead. His world, shattered. His heart, broken. Now, there is only two choices for him. Mope in silence for the rest of his life, or take some time off and then see about dating Raven. How did Sabrina die?

Raven of Alaska
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
ahh, unrequited love... Lets see, his fiance just died, Raven is his secound choise... wait how did she die? I wan to know, so update soon!
bbissocute chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Well, I'm still opting for the story, but thats mainly for my own want to read your wonderful stories than sensibility for yourself. As I said before, a VERY lovely story, extremely emotional. :) I do look forward to another installment.

bbissocute
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Oh boy. All that time and planning and now he will be attending a funeral instead of a wedding.

Hopefully thing get better rather than worse.