Reviews for Bliss, or something like it
Manoella Nascimento chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
Very funny, I specially loved the way that you protrayed Chuck - he is so beliveble. Still very much the bad guy of New York!
imflyinggg chapter 8 . 9/6/2011
This is good :) thank you for writing! xoxo
QueenBee10 chapter 8 . 1/22/2011
Loved it
mionemobp chapter 8 . 6/14/2009
Loved it. The sarcasm in this story was perfect. LOVED IT!
StunningShowStopper chapter 8 . 5/24/2009
This was a great story. :) Good job!
whatever chapter 8 . 9/24/2008
I adore this story. My absolute favorite Gossip girl story! Ive read it 3 times in a matter of days because its so good.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 8 . 8/26/2008
Beautiful ending. I love the scheming. That was absolutely brilliant.

Chuck choking at the mention of kids? ROTFLMAO! Too great.

I love and enjoyed this story very much. You are talented.
Maiqu20 chapter 8 . 8/25/2008
love it
Chairforever chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
Brilliant! I love the future fic!
Cocomango chapter 8 . 8/18/2008
I enjoy reading your fics and I always find myself laughing at this couple's antics, banter, lovey dovey moments, and adventures. So any story of yours in the future, I will definitely read.

As for suggestions...? How about a continuation of this story - chuck having to deal with a pregnant Blair. Or an AU story (present or future-fic) Heck anything! Just keep on writing!
puresimplicity-xo chapter 8 . 8/17/2008
Sorry it's taken me awhile to read and review.

I've been caught up with Twilight lol.

This is a perfect ending to a blissful story.

It was fun to spectate Kelly being manipulated and dragged around town. I'm glad she didn't end up getting her way, though I must say, I wasn't in the least surprised ;)

By the way, I remember who Willie is now lol

I love the lecture that Blair gave Chuck at the end, about teaching their future children morals.

"I'll do all the dirty work myself."

- Of course he would ;)

Loved this story!

I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Regardless of the genre of your stories, you always manage to hit the spot...figuratively speaking.

D

s2
princetongirl chapter 8 . 8/15/2008
loved it update soon
No One Reads Bad Fanfics chapter 8 . 8/14/2008
*singing badly*

Sugar pie honey bunch, you know that I love you, I can't help myself, I love you and nobody else!

*done singing*

Hi! I read it and liked this chapter, and um, yeah.

XOXO, SoNotEmo
annablake chapter 7 . 7/21/2008
Love this!

He - “Just Kelly’s nerve is hilarious. She doesn’t know what she’s got herself into.” Chuck's totally right. Kelly sure is clueless when it comes to her opponents. This is going to be so good. Blair and Chuck scheming together again - and on their honeymoon! Love.

Love B/C bickering and arguing, you capture that so well, but also their sweet moments. So in character for C to hate being kept out of the loop. And B sees this and understands. You manage to make them so interesting and real even though they're happily married and could easily be written too lovey dovey/OOC. But B/C never gets boring! At least not in your capable hands. :-)

Looking forward to more!