Reviews for Masala Dosa
Le-Anime-fan chapter 1 . 7/31
I don't think masala dosas are that spicy...
Nothinger chapter 1 . 3/12
Thank you for the good laugh.
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/10
Ha! Pain just doesn't care. But seriously...why the heck would he eat there twice if he had a heart attack the first time? My goodness...I guess that some people have to mess up twice...or seven times to really get it into their head that something isn't good for them or something like that. And how was Hidan able to handle the food? I guess that he's just special. And immortal...I just answered my own question...I am a genius. Well, thank you for writing such a wonderful story and it was quite fun reading it. .
Jay chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Ahhh, I seem to be addicted to your fics. This one is beautiful though. It's an absolute riot. The character dynamics between Kakuzu and Hidan is amazing- I can actually envision this happening in the anime and it's a damn shame that it didn't. And I love how Kakuzu keeps falling for the cheap deal thing. It's brilliant- I've no idea how you came up with the idea, but please, don't ever stop writing.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Masala is love, masala is life.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Hmm what happen next
Asterisk Blue chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
MahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MANIC LAUGHTER.
AxellaSumire chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Wauw, one of the funniest fanfics ever.
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This was hilarious. I love your fanfics. Think I might hafta alert ya :
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
HAHAHHAHHAAH
;') Love it!
Quiglo chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Everytime I read this story I always end up chuckling, very well done
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Hahaha omg Kakuzu's a bitch for cheap deals xD
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
I am crying here and my stomach hurts. Would you please stop making me laugh so much? I think I might puke! XD
EpicFailOnline chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
You write the best Naruto crack on the entire Internet, do you know that?
HanjiZoe22 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
I still dont get what "Masala Dosa" it like a food? .In Malay,Masala Dosa means the problem with sins.