Reviews for Masala Dosa
ereynon1 chapter 1 . 1/31
XD Love this.
Corrie chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
This was awesome! I personally love Indian food, so seeing a fic like this made me really happy, since you don't see many fics like this :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
Masala Dosa? You Indian? Your birthday is the same as Sasuke!
sovandeprins chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
I cant think of anything else to say about this but: I fucking laughed.
So.
Yeah.
Happy indian chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
I'm south indian
Dosas make me happy.
Yum.
(Although I hate mint chutney, it really is pretty toxic)
Maeve chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
When you get someone to read this, then it's even funnier xD
KannaKyomu chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
I love your fictions. Seriously you are my hero. You do great justice to the Akatsuki and their character-types- in a wide verity of styles. I'm glad you exist- I'm glad you write. Please continue to be amazing and do the things you do.
Crimson-princess-Benihime2211 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Holy shit simultaneous 5 Heart attack oh my God...i totally like masala dosa so you made my day and destroyed kakuzu' !
TheHappyKitty chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Pfft! XD
Genius! Honestly, this is really funny and original. Screw destroying all five hearts, all Konoha should have done was point him in the general direction of the restaurant.
CrazySachiko chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
Isn't Masala Dosa Indian food? And that chutney too? You prob got mixed up but whatever. In every fanfic I read, Hidan always has to curse! LOL KAKUZU'S REACTION WAS PRICELESS!
anu chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
that's just tooo hilarious, especially when hidan says kakuzu is dead...you have got real talent buddy...keep it up!
Go wild chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Hai kakuzu is insane masala dosa is sooo good and its kind of favourite food in southern India he is such an ass. Anyway good one again and five heart attacks were hilarious...yo
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
lol omg just dont put la salsa verde on it those gringos cant handle that.
Le-Anime-fan chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
I don't think masala dosas are that spicy...
Nothinger chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Thank you for the good laugh.