Reviews for Masala Dosa
REVOLUS chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
haha...hahahah...HAHA. HAHAHAHAH! omg heart attack from laughing to hard. lol that was so god. i totally loved. my is looking at me weiredly now. holy crap my stomatch hurts. its too good. keep uo the good work, should write more of these ones.
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Hahahaha! Oh, this was just so f*cking funny! I almost died laughing! Way to go Hidan!
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Hilarious.
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
lmao! this is a great story!
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
He'll never get a break.
Solshine chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
This made me laugh so hard! It is just awesome!

You are such a great writer, you can write from hilarious fics like this, to very touching ones... Please never stop writing!
0Chrissie0 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
*spits some ice-cream she was eating and falls off the couch*
anna chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
My favorite parts:

“Give the fucking phone to the Leader, Tobi. Shut up—I don’t give a shit if you’re on the line.”

Ahahah poor Tobi. xD

And...

“Hey, yeah you. Your dosa just killed my partner. Yeah, he’s lying over there, under a table or something—"

LMAO - he's so casual about it.

And not to mention the ending was hilarious.

I love your work!
Madam Grey chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
LMFAO xD poor Kakuzu. I loved how Hidan called Pein to tell him that Kakuzu died xDD and! I loved how Kakuzu went to another of Hidan's resturants. Your description of the green sauce was hilarious.
Jackobeam chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I LOVE your stories! Pls. continue writing. You've put happiness in many readers' lives :D.
1moonwitch chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Lmao tears are actually pouring from my eyes. Lordy that ws so damn funny. The last part with Pein was just to perfect. Loved it!
xImperfectlyX chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
LOL! Beautiful!

Hidan is hilarious XD

- xImperfectlyX
observaant- not mean chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
i love this story!

kakuzu's cheapness is his downfall! great lesson to learn in life to beware of cheap things.
Korosuhito chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Oh wow, this was fantastic :D Amazing work, a definite favorite. Kennax
CheerfullyPessimistic chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
hey i love this story! and masala dosas taste realy good. yay!

I liked teh part wen all five of his hearts went under cardiac arrest. hahahahah! go hidan!
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »