Reviews for Masala Dosa
NeisharieLasharie chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
LMFAO. That's all I have to say.
RococoSpade chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
-dying- omg this is... just wow XD
aoao chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
LOVE THE IDEA! thanks for cranking this fic out even though you are in the middle of exams _. rock on, firefly!

-aoao*
Lyra chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Your powers of comedy is just so fucking epic. *worships*
Oakland chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
oh dear god! so funny! Poor Kakuzu :( hahaha
addictedtoinuyasha chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
rotflmao! This is so funny! And, as are All of your fanfics, extremely good! Seriously though, where do you get all these hilarious ideas? This is awsome! XD XD XD X3 X3 X3
Momo chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Omg, this is hiliarious XD! Do I have to say again that you're absolutely brilliant? I always read your stories when I need a laugh, or just a piece of really good writing. Keep up the good work~
ShadowSilk chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
That was absolutely hilarious! I love, love, love how you write Hidan. I can't stress that enough. And the end was just brilliant. XD Thank you so much for writing this-I really needed the laugh!

Favorite line time!

“What the hell are you doing? Eat the goddamn thing.”

Hidan took the bowl containing the green liquid and dumped it all over the crepe, shaking out every last drop before pushing Kakuzu’s platter back towards him with a smug look on his face.

It may have been an allergic reaction, or it might have had something to do with the fact that the spice elevated his blood pressure through the roof. Whatever it was, it had compelled all five of Kakuzu’s hearts to groan “fuck this” at the same time and simultaneously crap out.

Look, what do you want me to do?..…uh-huh...and—what?...fuck you I’m not giving him CPR!”

Hidan’s voice hushed into a conspirator’s murmur. “Am I gonna get a refund or coupon or what?”

“…you want me to vacate Hidan from his position as your partner, because you believe he is taking advantage of your inherent weakness for bargains by compelling you to dine at a particular low-price restaurant, and has thus, inadvertently, devised a plot to slowly, but surely, kill you via supposedly lethal doses of masala dosa and chili chutney.”
Ninjagrrl chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
yus, more crack! Not that having to re-read OOTCK, etc, is any hardship, but new is nice :3

“…you want me to vacate Hidan from his position as your partner, because you believe he is taking advantage of your inherent weakness for bargains by compelling you to dine at a particular low-price restaurant, and has thus, inadvertently, devised a plot to slowly, but surely, kill you via supposedly lethal doses of masala dosa and chili chutney"

*is dead* Kakuzu sounds so.. senile when it's put that way. First he thinks Hidan is trying to kill him via the medium of chili chutney, next he'll be claiming those nice nurses are stealing his money..

(and the description of the restaurant! I think I ate there when I was a student, except it had the traditional hideous red flock wallpaper and didn't quite cause "..all five hearts to groan “fuck this” at the same time and simultaneously crap out." XD
Jen Konoha chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Lol, repeat offender! I loved it. It was great. I love the relationship Hidan and Kakuzu have, its such a great hate/hate thing.
Cali IX chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
LMAO! OMG, this was so funny!

"Kakuzu."

"Yes?"

"Get out of my office."

Lol. I love the Leader. But Kakuzu was TOO funny in this chapter. Seriously, you're really talented at writing these...
UnluckyAmulet chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
You're written better crackfics in the past, to be bluntly honest, but this on did make me smile. I particularly liked Hidan on the phone. "And then he just started crying like a little bitch."

Anyway, keep writing!

~Amulet
PL09 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

OH GOD

OH JEEZUS XD

THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING IVE EVER READ HAHAHA, oh WOW you're an absolutely AMAZING writer! I just LOVE your fics so much, and the way you write is god. *A* You make Hidan sound so goddang HOT and ah! I love you. I really do. You ROCK so hard, seriously.
Kelzs chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Teehee! Fabulous as always :) The ending was hilarious ;D Keep up the good work *pokes you to consider updated 1OTCK or quotidian*
Lamees chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Absolutely hilarious!

I loved how Hidan never got the idea to check for a pulse.

And the scene with the Leader at the end? Just great. Just... great.

Baby -? Really, Hidan. xD