Reviews for Masala Dosa
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Nice
Lazypage chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This had me in hysterics. Hidan is the wrost partner of all time.
redsummers chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
o god, i was laughing my ass off! thanks so much for writing!
riptocs chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
lol he can't resist the cheapness! I bet it barely covers his hospital bill...
Fellfire chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Pffffft-*bursts out laughing*
The last teeheh line... P-poor 'Kuzu..AHAAHAHAHAHA *falls over*
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
old men and their weak hearts(:
neojoy02 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
-The toxic green liquid, which just happened to be green chili chutney, combined with the crepe's stuffing, which just happened to contain copious amounts of chili powder, generated a burning, sizzling sensation so intense it razed not only his entire mouth but the entirety of his throat and esophagus.-

This part makes my cheeks hurt from laughing -again- I'm at work when reading this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Oh my gosh lol! It felt like my heart was about to collaspe from all the laughing I did!

Le Favorite Part: "I don't know, he just fell over…how the fuck should I know? What?... well he sorta just choked…grabbed his chest and started crying like a little bitch, and—yeah, we're in a restaurant."

Only Hidan would be so insensitive to the fact his partner just died!
Lyky0ucAreb1tch chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Hahaha aha! This is fuking hilarious!
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
:D That was hilarious. Thanks! Favorite part:

It was a well known fact that the Akatsuki was an organization well-versed in acquiring members possessing highly particular penchants.

Itachi had a penchant for psychologically scarring his younger brother, Deidara a penchant for performance art, Zetsu for devouring corpses, and, most relevant in this case, Kakuzu's penchant for scoring bargains.

It was because of his thrifty tendencies that Kakuzu sought out the cheapest restaurants and take-out joints under the sun, and that explained why the Akatsuki were forced into eating Chinese food every Friday night.

Not only was Chinese food the cheapest and most filling, but Hidan loathed it with a burning passion, and spiting his partner was a selling point in itself for the Falls nin.

However, one day, in the midst of a regular, routine mission, Hidan changed all of that by pointing out a place that was even cheaper.

"Seriously, never had anything like that in my life. It's like this big flat crispy bread thing they fold over into a crepe, and you eat it with this green stuff that—honestly—looks a lot like baby shit, but oh my God it's good."

Needless to say, it took several more of Hidan's off-colour descriptions to compel the Falls nin into trying it, if only to shut his partner up.

"I'm not eating Chinese again, you bastard. See what happened last time? I fucking barfed. And that place I keep telling you about tastes a hundred times better, not to mention it's cheaper…"

Kakuzu halted abruptly on the road, causing Hidan to run into him from behind.

"Cheaper?" he echoed.

Hidan gave him a weird look. "Yeah."

"How about," Kakuzu said generously. "We eat at your restaurant today."
heart-away chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Hi. I've recently decided to try and make up for times when I forget to leave a review on stories that I like.

Your stories are always fun to read. You've really expanded many people's views on the Akatsuki. I often wish that Cannon was more like this.
Lanky Nathan chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Hahaha you write a freakin awesome Hidan
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
gosh! lol for the jashin, it's awesome! crack... yet too awesome! XD

poor... poor kakuzucchi...

rock hidanchan! LOL
x.symphony chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS SUCH AN AWESOME CRACKFIC ;D
Renaerys chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I'm on a reviewing roll today, I guess. I just really love the way you portray Hidan and Kakuzu! Hidan would totally be too dense to check Kakuzu's pulse, lol. And Kakuzu is putting up with going back to that dingy restaurant and suffering multiple heart attacks just because it's cheaper. LOL that's so spot on. This is amazing.
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »