Reviews for Blind
splazbee chapter 14 . 8/21
It is indeed a pity this seems to be discontinued. I find this take on Death Note to be incredibly intriguing and enjoyed greatly what was updated of the story. Though it has been long, I will hope for more, and if not, well, thank you for even giving us this much. It was a pleasure to read :)
hachinonana chapter 5 . 4/2
But what about the numbers?
please consider updating
hachinonana chapter 4 . 4/1
OH my god I was like 'the fuck?'
kirasmatic chapter 14 . 2/16
I hope you decide to come back and finish this, the story was amazing!
Jewelbug22 chapter 4 . 1/13
I like Death Note fanfics where Light isn't Kira, he's better blind and smart. Sorry if this seems rude.
kuroh chapter 14 . 9/4/2015
countinue please I want to read more
Blazedoll chapter 14 . 6/24/2015
Great story, I totally enjoyed reading it. Your idea are interesting and its been nice reading the perception of your characters. Overall, a good story I would love to read till its end.
BlazeingEcho chapter 14 . 5/19/2015
This is awesome and exactly what I was looking for! I love it!
Kiarene chapter 14 . 5/13/2015
Just discovered this wonderful story. I LOVE the plot bunny! Please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2015
I'm crying tears of laughter!
You Light The Sky chapter 14 . 2/9/2015
Just gotta say that your story here is a gem. I love it :)
WhiteLotusWarrior chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
This is one of my most favorite canon/not-canon stories that I've read. I really enjoy the different takes on Raito's and Misa's characters, and it's a great overall plot, too. I'm sad that it more than likely won't be finished, but it's still a great read.
laPopo chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I love the Light and Misa here :) please update soooon chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
Oh my god, I'm sooooo happy that this is going to be a LxL! I can't wait for more! And I'm kind of confused (I know that I missed something) but didn't Light kill L? Or were you just doing on of those teasing things? But anyway, this is only about the third fanfiction that has intrigued me enough to finished the chapters present! I can't wait for more! Please update soon! And, lol, was Sayu listening to BL Drama CD's? XD hahaha!