Reviews for Blind
BlazeingEcho chapter 14 . 5/19
This is awesome and exactly what I was looking for! I love it!
Kiarene chapter 14 . 5/13
Just discovered this wonderful story. I LOVE the plot bunny! Please continue!
I'm crying tears of laughter!
You Light The Sky chapter 14 . 2/9
Just gotta say that your story here is a gem. I love it :)
WhiteLotusWarrior chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
This is one of my most favorite canon/not-canon stories that I've read. I really enjoy the different takes on Raito's and Misa's characters, and it's a great overall plot, too. I'm sad that it more than likely won't be finished, but it's still a great read.
laPopo chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I love the Light and Misa here :) please update soooon
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
Oh my god, I'm sooooo happy that this is going to be a LxL! I can't wait for more! And I'm kind of confused (I know that I missed something) but didn't Light kill L? Or were you just doing on of those teasing things? But anyway, this is only about the third fanfiction that has intrigued me enough to finished the chapters present! I can't wait for more! Please update soon! And, lol, was Sayu listening to BL Drama CD's? XD hahaha!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
Omg he declined!
Invisia chapter 14 . 2/19/2014
I love this story, it's really cool :) Can't wait to read more of it! Blind Light/Raito is a great idea.
One percent chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
I think your Misa isn't OOC. We could see in the show that she actually was intelligent on many occasions. So I very much like the way you portrayed her and the ideals you gave her.
I am sure she would have chosen that Path had Raito not decided to take it upon himself.

I really like how this is going!
One percent chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
Raito is a hero for standing Ryuk on daily basis xD

There is a small mistake in the line of Ryuk "if you wright" should be "if you write". But well, it's minor and still understandable.
Good job with the story so far!
One percent chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
Poor Raito, he definitely lost the little respect his father had for him!

But I loved the interaction between him and his mother. It was sweet, lovely and wonderful. Mothers are usually so dedicated. Makes me feel great
One percent chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
LOL, I fell for it xD
I thought: wow! Raito got some guts declining such a good offer! :o

and then, surprise! xD
One percent chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
Poor Raito, his life turned into a living nightmare xD
I think he would have accepted the deal immediately had Ryuk included "and you'll get rid of me"

Very interesting!
One percent chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Wow! That's an exceptional beginning xD
I can just see Ryuk cracking up! That's epic!