Reviews for Blind
Thefluffyfish chapter 14 . 2/12
Please keep going what have you been doing this is an amazing story and you have a gift for writing so please update
Love fluffy
thecatleader chapter 14 . 1/7
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE
A Nest of Nargles chapter 14 . 11/26/2016
this is so awesome, I hope you keep it up, even if it takes another year to get an update out
splazbee chapter 14 . 8/21/2016
It is indeed a pity this seems to be discontinued. I find this take on Death Note to be incredibly intriguing and enjoyed greatly what was updated of the story. Though it has been long, I will hope for more, and if not, well, thank you for even giving us this much. It was a pleasure to read :)
hachinonana chapter 5 . 4/2/2016
But what about the numbers?
Guest chapter 14 . 4/2/2016
please consider updating
hachinonana chapter 4 . 4/1/2016
OH my god I was like 'the fuck?'
kirasmatic chapter 14 . 2/16/2016
I hope you decide to come back and finish this, the story was amazing!
Jewelbug22 chapter 4 . 1/13/2016
I like Death Note fanfics where Light isn't Kira, he's better blind and smart. Sorry if this seems rude.
kuroh chapter 14 . 9/4/2015
countinue please I want to read more
Blazedoll chapter 14 . 6/24/2015
Great story, I totally enjoyed reading it. Your idea are interesting and its been nice reading the perception of your characters. Overall, a good story I would love to read till its end.
BlazeingEcho chapter 14 . 5/19/2015
This is awesome and exactly what I was looking for! I love it!
Kiarene chapter 14 . 5/13/2015
Just discovered this wonderful story. I LOVE the plot bunny! Please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2015
I'm crying tears of laughter!
You Light The Sky chapter 14 . 2/9/2015
Just gotta say that your story here is a gem. I love it :)