Reviews for Girls of Fudomine
ezyl chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
:D
Kottenforst chapter 5 . 7/29/2008
No. Please say with KiriAnn, I for one like that pairing much better. Though, it would be nice to find out some time she likes him now.

Natsuki-chan is so cute, and i'm looking forward to more Mizuki... i love him. (lol)
Yuzuki Yuki chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
This story's great. XD

I can't wait until youupdate. O:

KirixAn seems to be popular, but personally I'd prefer KamioxAn XD.
Rin-chii chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
KIRIxAN KIRIxAN

I have nothing against Kamio, but for some reason KirixAn is more appealing to me.

(if it weren't for KirixAn, I'd want Kamio to be with An. BUT there's Kirihara...)

I wish you luck with work. Hopefully it's not too stressful or anything like that.

Please update as soon as you can! The story is getting more interesting with this Ibuxnatsuki business.
MisoSouppie chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
wow...poor doesn't really like but her friend. ''
ezyl chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
There's so many great fics I miss on . Honestly. I should really pay more attention.

Yay! A Fudomine fic! I love them. Kamio and Shinji are my two great loves. XD

Ann is not OOC. Perfectly fine, she is.

For Example
mesmerizedbyceruleaneyes chapter 4 . 5/23/2008
an wasn't very OOC. she isn't featured extremely clearly, so we can more or less interpret her character as we like. pairing her with kirihara is a nice idea, though somehow i don't think kirihara would consent to be 'aya-chan' simply because he's her boyfriend. he's prideful, remember; it's more likely that he'd make an pretend to be a boy that to let himself pretend to be a girl.

the part with natsuki was okay, except that i was a bit confused about who was where and what was happening. some typos - kurata sempai should be hyphenated, you became yo, valentine's day should be capitalized. oh, and in both an's part and natsuki's, it's probably better to only add honorifics when they are talking, not during the narration. sometimes it gets rather messy.

do update soon. :)
AppleShortCake chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
OH EM GEE! lol great work. cant wait til nxt chappie!
sempai-sama chapter 4 . 5/20/2008
Ah! So An's having a secret relationship with Kirihara. KiriAn! *squeals* LOL Aya (but maybe you could've changed 'her' surname). Kirihara would be so dead if Kippei or Kamio finds out.

And no problem with An-chan's character so far. *thumbs up*

Eh? And is Kurata-senpai Yukimura? o.O (Why Kurata-senpai? XD)

There were a lot grammatical error in this chapter though. I hope you can fix that. But all in all, I like it. You must update soon!
Peachable chapter 4 . 5/19/2008
NUU! Don't leave me hanging _

Me likey :D please update sooN! :D
Ange Noir chapter 4 . 5/19/2008
And the plot thickens. I think Akaya makes a really adorable Aya. In his freetime he plays dressup I hear.

Kurata-sempai!

hmm...it doesn't have the same ring as Yukimura! ;_;
dfisher25 chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
Such an adorable chapter I liked it alot it was well written and great.
mesmerizedbyceruleaneyes chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
haha, mizukiXyuuta is always funny. poor yuuta...

'red ribbon clad boy'? it sounds like he's wearing NOTHING but the ribbon... sick-minded, but most FFnet people are :-X

try to use 'okay' insted of 'ok', because even though we KNOW that 'ok' IS 'okay', it still somehow looks like it should be pronounced 'ock'. did that make sense? ah wells... and also, IM language shouldn't be used e.g. 'cya' unless the fic is an online conversation or SMS exchange. just remember that ne?

takedaXkisarazu might be interesting. still no idea who an likes... sighz...

oh, before i forget. watch out for punctuation. "Shuuko managed to smile but for some reason she was feeling a little unsettled, and she couldn’t quite place why" should be something like "Shuuko managed to smile, bur for some reason, she was feeling a little unsettled, but she couldn't place why". it's easier to read when it's broken up into smaller sections. :)

i hope you don't mind critique? :-X (though it IS kind of late...)
TeNniS-Pride chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
OMG!

I really like this!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! ATSUSHI *love love love*

please update sooN! Fav'd and Alerted :D
sempai-sama chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
Ohh Does Shuuko like Mizuki? But Mizuki likes Yuuta! XD *is shot* For a while, I though that An/Atsushi would make an interesting pair, but she already likes someone, eh? :D *is wishing he's from Rikkai*

Great chapter! I'm looking forward to the next one. :D