Reviews for Grateful For Every Tear
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This is wonderful. Really, it's a great shot of the Doctor's and Donna's relationship. Fantastic job! :)
anemix chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I really like Donna, and this is sweet. Keep writing!

( . .)

hyacinth26 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
This was a lovely episode tag. I really enjoyed how you captured the dynamics between the Doctor and Donna. And the hot chocolate part was very cute. Good job! :)
abigailc chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
What can I say that hasn't been said. That was brilliant. I just love the Doctor and Donna's relationship. I have watched a lot of DW and their relationship is unique.

Anyway, great story. There needs to be more Doctor and Donna stories.
Cellar Door 26 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Oh I love this!

So perfect and their relationship, I really liked it.
Alipeeps chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Oh this was a lovely little introspective piece. I think you captured both Donna and the Doctor very well and this was a nice look at Donna's adjustment to travelling with the Doctor.
Lindir's Ghost chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Aww. I liked that! Very well done! I love Donna as a companion; she grounds him better than Martha ever did, almost in the same way Rose, just in a purely platonic sense.

You write both characters very well. That was definately Donna and the Doctor having a heart-to-heart, not a pair of mere fan characters with their names. The intereaction was perfectly done, and I respect you for that. So much so, actually, that this story is heading for my C2.

On a slightly critical point - SLIGHTLY - there are quite a few typos. It's only the typos, though, and everyone does those, so not a major problem! I read and re-read my chapters before they go up, and then I see them when they're live and lo! there's a typo. Irritating.

Fantastic one-shot, very sweet and well done. Thank you for the good distraction!

dogsandcoffeepots chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
*Jumps up and down pointing at the Doctor accusingly*

Doctor - Maybe she wasn't asleep long and it's Earth hot chocolate...

Paula - *Smiles* Hmm. I like the alien theroy better.

Anyway, I really, really liked that! It was quite touching and it really gives everyone a good insight into Donna's character. Donna's brillaint...

Thanks for sharing!