Reviews for The Rest of Eternity: Bella and Edward
Mrs.Vendetta chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
love it
gcc81895 chapter 24 . 7/9/2009
Wow. Really good story. Kinda creepy at some parts but very good :)

Good job!
159Wood chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Great story! Please finish and update soon ;-)
PetChicken chapter 24 . 6/20/2009
this story is great! is it over now though? is chapter 24 the end?
god-damn-sam chapter 24 . 6/14/2009
DONT MAKE BELLA HATE EDWARD! I CANT HANDEL THAT!
Thunder's Blade chapter 23 . 6/8/2009
Kai must be of Chinese origin because my dad's name is Kai
dancnstacy09 chapter 24 . 6/5/2009
I absolutely love your story...it's ah-mazing i just got finished with this chapter and it's fan-freakingtasic! keep it up!
Bambieyes80 chapter 24 . 5/30/2009
is the story done?
former.trackstar chapter 24 . 5/27/2009
Fallen angel indeed. I enjoyed this chapter. I hope you update more frequently. It took me a long time to re-familarize myself with this story. It really is a good story, I hope you complete it.
bmw140 chapter 24 . 5/27/2009
Wow I love this story! Please update soon I'm so excited to read the ending!
zacintosh chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I only read the first two chapters and it looks really good.
hieisesshomaru chapter 24 . 5/14/2009
Well, I have decided that I needed to make your day with a review. I love your story! I think it is awesome! I was so mad when I couldn't read anymore. Please update soon. And can you please allow Bella to get threw to Edward. I can't stand to see him like this and Bella is the only one who can get him out of this. I an eagerly awaiting the next chapters to come! You are going a great job! Keep the good work up!
TheLadyKT chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
lol poor deluded jake
sirodro chapter 24 . 5/11/2009
Wonderfully written my friend! Your prose is stellar, this story rocks and YOU are a gift to the written word! THANK YOU! I always smile when I see you have updated...you just make my day! Again...my sincerest thanks and appreciation for taking the time to write such quality work.

Regards,

Doris V.
neffi1957 chapter 24 . 5/8/2009
Wow! Can not wait for the next chapter.
367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »