Reviews for The Rest of Eternity: Bella and Edward
neffi1957 chapter 24 . 5/8/2009
Wow! Can not wait for the next chapter.
kcpink00 chapter 24 . 5/7/2009
I really liked this chapter and can't wait to read more!
buggie21 chapter 24 . 5/6/2009
You write so eloquently! Some fanfictions are so choppy with rather sucktacular (for lack of a better word... haha), but yours is so friggin' lush. I love it!

Sam.
HigherMagic chapter 24 . 5/6/2009
Aww Edward!

"Everything I do, I do it because I love you."

And he did and...aw.

Sorry, I'm currently rendered inarticulate by the awesomeness and pure...emotions in this chapter.

Very nice. xD

HM x
BronzeHairedMystery chapter 24 . 5/6/2009
Awsome chapter :)

Keep updating :D

x
Twistedtracy chapter 24 . 5/6/2009
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I can't wait until the next update, I hope it comes soon. I caan't wait to see what will happen next...the confrontation between Edward and Bella. Great job.
fanficreader83 chapter 24 . 5/5/2009
I enjoyed it... I liked that you did the previously thing so I could remember things! ;)
ReflectionOftheTwilight chapter 24 . 5/5/2009
I am a bit confused by the ending, care to explain lol?
BronzeHairedMystery chapter 22 . 4/11/2009

Please UPDATE soon!

im begging ill even get onto my knees...

or anything.. (: PLEASE
BronzeHairedMystery chapter 23 . 4/10/2009
OMG.. OMG .. OMG

please update soon (:

btw. i like the idea of your vampire index defentily should continue with them and post in future chapters aswell.

i love this story seriously (:

im like addicted to it (: it so cute
Mrs. Edward Pattinson chapter 23 . 3/31/2009
this is seriosly one of the best stories i ever read! it has EVERYTHING in it, it was so unpredictable as well and very true to the characters! please continue to write, i loved it :)
fanficreader83 chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
this story has been very interesting to follow... I hope you are still planning to continue (it seems it has been awhile since an update) ;)
NOT A SILLY REVIEW chapter 23 . 2/14/2009
I can't find words to describe how brilliant this book so far is the characters are brilliant ! Please write more because i have just finished reading and are very diapointted to find it has ended thankyou for writing this.
sheilaDances chapter 10 . 1/26/2009
this story is so awesome

i was totally not expeecting the baby thing

your story is extremely unpredictable and that why its one of my favorite stories!
former.trackstar chapter 23 . 1/25/2009
I liked the index. Especially since I overlooked some of the talents such as Torrin.

this story is great, Please update ASAP!
368 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »