Reviews for God Bless Us, Every One
Elafi Milo chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
That little closing snippet, in the context of Season Three...augh. It breaks my heart. You did good, K Hanna. :)
Lucy chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
Omg the feels... :'( Poor boys... Ugh... It's so sad and reading this story made me cry... Beautiful written! And yes, I think Dean would have done something like this, for Sam, to keep those memories alive! Thanks again :)
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Le sigh. I dig this idea, of Dean recording memories or info for Sam.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
This is precious.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Oohhh... this is Great !

This should have been put into canon !
at least, the flashback should have! xD
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I love how you filled in the area around the long-ago Christmas day, including Dad coming home a day late, with the lecture. I can see it all...

Also love how you filled in the middle of the night Christmas with the brothers, and Dean giving Sam the journal of memories. That was AWESOME!

Unfortunately, reading all of your stories from recent to back in time, I'm getting things out of order, but I did want to say, I really, REALLY love what you do with those journals - both Sam's to Dean, and Dean's to Sam. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
that was nice
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This is beautiful. The notebook is something I bet Dean would do, and the memories you had listed were perfect and just how I would imagine him writing them out, and Sam would never let go of the thing once he got it. :) I also liked all of the back flashes to past Christmases and conversations and it was really sweet.
Freya922 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Jeez Louise, this one nearly killed me. I love how you wove past and present, giving us more scenes from those amazing flashbacks in the "Supernatural Christmas" episode, and ripping my heart out with the little notebook of "Sammy's memories" that Dean was compiling. I am tearing up, just thinking about it. This is a favorite among favorites. Bravo.
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Oh god...when Sam opened that notebook and read that first entry - I about died. Tears. :'(

Love Dean. Love, love, love him.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Great Christmas Story
luckywallet chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Hey, I've been meaning to review one of your stories for awhile now, but...just never got around to it somehow. All of your Supernatural work is really fantastic (and hey, from this week's preview, looks like you preemptively hit the nail on the head with the whole "missing soul" thing), but for some reason this story struck some deep resonant place tonight. There's something about that soft Christmas-tree light that allows for confessions, hard truths, and the realization one more time about how much you love someone.

Neither one of us is planning on dying any time soon, but my younger sister is moving three states away in a couple days, and every moment we spend together feels like this kind of almost-goodbye. Listening to her humming "Leaving on a Jet Plane" as she packs her guitar in the room behind me, I feel a connectedness with your writing and your (very accurate) take on the Winchester brothers that I rarely ever get with fanfiction.

Like I said, all of your work is great, but I think this is one of your best.
PyroChilde chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Awww that's so bittersweet considering the state of the brother's relationship these days! I love it. I love pretty much everything you write ;)
vansen58 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
You made me cry. Seriously. And I don't cry with fanfic either.

I'm going to get a glass of water now...
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Aw, this was heart-breaking:-( I loved Dean's gift to Sammy of the notebook and I have to wonder - what WAS Sam writing in his journal? You're got me all curious now! The ending was so poignant and bittersweet. Great job;)