Reviews for A Love Worth Fighting For
I seriously love this, it's so cute! It's such an amazing story and I love your writing style! Please continue!
MckinnonIsBae chapter 8 . 10/14
please. continue. now.
HELLO chapter 8 . 10/12
I want Abe to punch you-know-who SO MUCH!

This is an amazing story, I can feel the suspense right here in the room. I can almost hear Mihashi's cries, and I'm totally reading each line in their Anime voices.
this is interesting
this is really good. will there be more?
Vay 3 chapter 7 . 9/21/2015
/ it was so cute i love your style of writing c:
MANIAC chapter 8 . 8/9/2015
Please update soon
I'm just dying to know what will happen to the pair of love bugs next

And yes, I know that the term 'love bugs' is is outdated
Deidara4ever chapter 8 . 7/1/2015
I like how things are going, but I can't stop wondering about how Kanou will react to all this. I mean, his friend gets beaten and(even though he doesn't know it now)his catcher was the one who did it.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/4/2015
Mihashi is just a precious little puppy!
YueClemes chapter 8 . 5/31/2015
Finally u back !

OMG i love this story !

ty tysm !
darmed chapter 8 . 5/31/2015
im screaming bless you i can't write an amazingly detailed review nor can i seem to log in but trust me i'm loving your writing
Ambiguous Cake chapter 8 . 5/30/2015
I'm really glad you updated! This story is the only oofuri one I follow, I think, so seeing it update is great. A nice, simple chapter full of all the fluffy and sweet things that give me cavities. But I have a dental plan, so we're all set. Looking forward to the next chapter!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 8 . 5/30/2015
AkakuHana chapter 8 . 5/29/2015
You have no idea how happy your updating this has made me, no idea at all.
This just...sigh... It is worrisome to think about how much more the incident of Mihashi having been beaten and threatened has affected him psychologically :( The fact that his love and devotion to baseball has driven him to become blinded and neglect himself makes me want to cry.
I would just like to say, you made me tear up. I can't understand it myself, but the way you wrote and portrayed that kiss felt extremely sweet and beautiful. So intimate in a certain way that just brings warmth and promise ;u; Mi-chan is so precious and deserves nothing but love and care, and Abe in his gruff, rough, and clumsy way feels like he can fulfill said amount of love and care :)

Thank you so much, so, so much for the update :) I very much look forward to the next one to come C:
garby3 chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
I love this so much. And I will wait until you update this story again! I know life is busy and I hope everything is going well with you. I read all seven chapters at once and this is really tender, I want to know how this develops, I want to know how this ends. :')
Thank you for writing this!