Reviews for A Love Worth Fighting For
garby3 chapter 7 . 4/26
I love this so much. And I will wait until you update this story again! I know life is busy and I hope everything is going well with you. I read all seven chapters at once and this is really tender, I want to know how this develops, I want to know how this ends. :')
Thank you for writing this!
Sydney-Chan7 chapter 7 . 2/22
Where's Chapter 8?
edolucy22 chapter 7 . 1/18
It's been a long time since you've updated this, but I just have to say that I'm absolutely in love with this story. You're an incredible writer and I just wanted to let you know :)
Ambiguous Cake chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
I was SO glad when I saw there were 7 chapters out! I finished the second one and went, "oh please let there be another one" and then saw that it went all the way to 7! What luck! I love this story so much! It feels believable and real and I love the monologues the characters have and how you focus on a few different characters. But mostly, I'm a drama addict and I just HAVE to know what happens next! I need to make sure Mihashi ends up okay! So please update this at some point, I can be very patient when something is worth it!
baichan chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
Wow this is so amazing please update
MehLikey chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
Such beautiful ships... Please update soon. The feels are too amazing for me to wait a year before another update.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
You've got me hooked...please update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
Tsgdg oagdbdhd gsgajdhdkshbdjs I can't.I actually can't. I cannot even exist right now. Omg. Too much.
The FEEEEEEEEEELS! Good lord woman, I thought my heart would explode! Please continue this, or my life will not be complete! Like actually, this is so perfect and asdfghjkl I can't. Updaaaaaaaaaaate!
it's-an-Alice-thing chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
AHHHHHHH OH MY GOD OK THIS STORY IS LITERALLY THE REASON I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING LIKE REALLY NOW LIKE I LIVE FOR THIS STORY IT IS THE BEST STORY IN THE HISTORY OF EVER PLEASE DON'T EVER STOP WRITING IT I LOVE IT.
Akum chapter 7 . 1/30/2014
Misty chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
I absolutely love this!
The Insane Kitsune chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
Oh my god! This is perfect and what I have been looking for! I hope you continue this!
cleopatra1111 chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
Brilliant! One of the few stories I have seen with evident effort put into both the characterisation and the plot! And you've managed to execute it in a way which is not too unrelatable but also not too intense, which I thought was quite well done. Also, I personally very much liked the little TajiHana interlude, which helped to maintain the rhythm of the story.
Anyway, a giants hats off to you for a great story, and I understand how hard it gets to push yourself to write the next chapter (although, taking into account the many breaks you took inbetween chapters, I am surprised at how well you maintained your style of writing!) but when you do update eventually, I will look forward to reading it.
Please excuse my long winded ramblings, though, please know that everybody here loves this story! (Top of 'Most Reviews' list!)
Aneris17 chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
I don't even know english very wll but I've enjoy the fic a lot! I hope you can update more regularly because I loved it!
snowkofi chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
Dude I really enjoy how interesting this is. I couldn't stop reading... well until I realized that there was no more currently... but I'll happily wait for you to upload more chapters! Good luck!