Reviews for A Love Worth Fighting For
abemihalove chapter 2 . 1/18/2009
Such an amazing fanfic. The best that i have ever read. The point of views of each character was never out of place. Poor Mihashi, he had to go through all of that. I wonder what would Abe think when he finds out. I'm guessing all hell will break loss... Hahahaha... please update soon. This fic really made my day.
ikou chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
Aw this chapter is soo heartbreaking, i just perfectly imagine how mihashi would react like that and have all those negative and wrong thoughts...cant wait to see how is he going to face Abe now! Update soon please!
offlineforrealthistime chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
Miki55,

Update! When I saw the alert mail, I was like "Oh yes!"

This is good. What secret does Tajima have? What will Mihashi do now? Can't wait to find out. Good job!

Nezkov Sou
8808 chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
This is really a great fanfic, complete with different point of views and perfect plot. Love it.
cherryabemiha chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
ARG!

Please update the story right away!

OMG This is So good!

I want to know what is going to happen next... Poior Mihashi he had to go through all that!

Hey what secrets is Tajima-kun talking about? AH! Don't tell me... too much of a spoiler!

Hahahahhaha! Please update soon! I beg of you!
Liann chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
WAH MIHASHI
takara94 chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
OMG~! Finally~! It's been like 8 months~! Which is like 34 weeks, which is also 240 days, and yes i counted~~ )

Promise you'll update real soon okay ?
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
o.o...omg! what took you so long to update! when i saw this in my email i'm like "YES! ABE/MIHASHI! YES UPDATE!" loved the chapter, poor mihashi, abe will find out what is wrong with out poor pitcher, right? cant wait till you continue, hopefully the update will come faster, please come faster!
haneshi47 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
gosh! what happened? i wish you'll update soon, it's been so long! i just got really hooked up on Ookiku Furikabutte, and I really like Abe and Mihashi... i wish you really update!
Sillvog chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Wow! Poor Mihashi though. I never did like Oki. I hope Abe finds out soon about this, that and you update! -
cookiecunch chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
This is such a good fic...perfectly in-character and so far following a good story line...

how come you dont want t finish it? :(

But anyways thankyou for the chapter!I really enjoyed it :) x
takara94 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
T.T Wa... Mihashi!
offlineforrealthistime chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Miki55,

This is really great! One of the best Oofuri fanfic I have found. It's really sad that there's only so little of this anime's fic. Please update soon! I'll be waiting!

Nezkov Sou
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
o.0, poor mihashi who in there right mind would beat the shit out of him! he's so awkward and cool! ohh, i cant wait for the next chapter! continue soon see yha
twohundred chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
aw, poor Mihashi! ~ but I already like this fic. I can't wait to read the next chappie, but what really caught my eye when i read this is how well you seem to have abe's and mihashi's personalities down. great job.
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »