Reviews for A Love Worth Fighting For
AspergianStoryteller chapter 8 . 5/30/2015
AkakuHana chapter 8 . 5/29/2015
You have no idea how happy your updating this has made me, no idea at all.
This just...sigh... It is worrisome to think about how much more the incident of Mihashi having been beaten and threatened has affected him psychologically :( The fact that his love and devotion to baseball has driven him to become blinded and neglect himself makes me want to cry.
I would just like to say, you made me tear up. I can't understand it myself, but the way you wrote and portrayed that kiss felt extremely sweet and beautiful. So intimate in a certain way that just brings warmth and promise ;u; Mi-chan is so precious and deserves nothing but love and care, and Abe in his gruff, rough, and clumsy way feels like he can fulfill said amount of love and care :)

Thank you so much, so, so much for the update :) I very much look forward to the next one to come C:
garby3 chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
I love this so much. And I will wait until you update this story again! I know life is busy and I hope everything is going well with you. I read all seven chapters at once and this is really tender, I want to know how this develops, I want to know how this ends. :')
Thank you for writing this!
Sydney-Chan7 chapter 7 . 2/22/2015
Where's Chapter 8?
edolaslucy22 chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
It's been a long time since you've updated this, but I just have to say that I'm absolutely in love with this story. You're an incredible writer and I just wanted to let you know :)
Ambiguous Cake chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
I was SO glad when I saw there were 7 chapters out! I finished the second one and went, "oh please let there be another one" and then saw that it went all the way to 7! What luck! I love this story so much! It feels believable and real and I love the monologues the characters have and how you focus on a few different characters. But mostly, I'm a drama addict and I just HAVE to know what happens next! I need to make sure Mihashi ends up okay! So please update this at some point, I can be very patient when something is worth it!
baichan chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
Wow this is so amazing please update
MehLikey chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
Such beautiful ships... Please update soon. The feels are too amazing for me to wait a year before another update.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
You've got me hooked...please update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
Tsgdg oagdbdhd gsgajdhdkshbdjs I can't.I actually can't. I cannot even exist right now. Omg. Too much.
The FEEEEEEEEEELS! Good lord woman, I thought my heart would explode! Please continue this, or my life will not be complete! Like actually, this is so perfect and asdfghjkl I can't. Updaaaaaaaaaaate!
it's-an-Alice-thing chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
AHHHHHHH OH MY GOD OK THIS STORY IS LITERALLY THE REASON I WAKE UP IN THE MORNING LIKE REALLY NOW LIKE I LIVE FOR THIS STORY IT IS THE BEST STORY IN THE HISTORY OF EVER PLEASE DON'T EVER STOP WRITING IT I LOVE IT.
Akum chapter 7 . 1/30/2014
Misty chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
I absolutely love this!
The Insane Kitsune chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
Oh my god! This is perfect and what I have been looking for! I hope you continue this!
cleopatra1111 chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
Brilliant! One of the few stories I have seen with evident effort put into both the characterisation and the plot! And you've managed to execute it in a way which is not too unrelatable but also not too intense, which I thought was quite well done. Also, I personally very much liked the little TajiHana interlude, which helped to maintain the rhythm of the story.
Anyway, a giants hats off to you for a great story, and I understand how hard it gets to push yourself to write the next chapter (although, taking into account the many breaks you took inbetween chapters, I am surprised at how well you maintained your style of writing!) but when you do update eventually, I will look forward to reading it.
Please excuse my long winded ramblings, though, please know that everybody here loves this story! (Top of 'Most Reviews' list!)
163 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »