Reviews for A Love Worth Fighting For
Aneris17 chapter 7 . 1/1/2014
I don't even know english very wll but I've enjoy the fic a lot! I hope you can update more regularly because I loved it!
snowkofi chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
Dude I really enjoy how interesting this is. I couldn't stop reading... well until I realized that there was no more currently... but I'll happily wait for you to upload more chapters! Good luck!
GnommishReader chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I love this story! Keep it up author!
NekomiPro chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
I am crying damnit! QnQ I love Mihashi to freakin' death so I'm just pouring tears! Abe is such a sweetheart! He cares about Ren so much that it hurts!

I really hope that you update this story! I would really love to read more!
AkakuHana chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
*Squeals in Delight* I'm so happy you updated! I thought you had given up on the fic D: But I'm glad :) It's a good chapter.
Poor Mi-chan *cries* Hatake has traumatized him D; Kyuu! The fluff in this chapter made me go crazy x3 On another note though, I'm really curious on how this is going to unfold. Whether or not the rest of the team will find out about what happened to Mi-chan, when and if (most definitely yes I believe -w-') Hatake will come back, if the team will rebuke him or if they'll have their own revenge. Course I can't really see any of the guys from Nishiura beating him up(except maybe Abe, heh. Course at most it'd probably be a few punches and A LOT of yelling/cursing, giving him a piece of his mind), but I can see him being reported, thrown off the Mihoshi team & being expelled, perhaps being sent to a detention center for the violence done to Mi-chan.
I really really really! look forward to your next update! Hopefully soon rather than later x-x I really want to know what happens
YueClemes chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
OMG NEW CHAPTER 333333333333333333333333333

The way they act to each other so fking cute and adoraable 33333333333333333

Hope can read more more and more soon :x

tysm for ur hard work :D
Aquarica chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
Awww too cute .
Miyavilurver chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
this is really great! i hope you update soon
Aquarica chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Well I'm not really a big HanaiTaji fan so I can't say I LOVED the end of this chapter, however I love the story as a whole and I do hope you continue writing. YOu have a new follower.
Kitskune Miyake chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
Ahhh this story doesn't seem to have been updated in a long time, but I love it to bits. The beginning totally drew me in, and you have this way of writing that keeps readers engaged, despite long chapters. I love how natural the interaction between Mihashi and Abe is, and the TajiHanai is a nice touch. I love the way you write Mihashi's frail state of mind. Basically, I love this a lot. I hope you update one day. I'll be waiting.
IcyInuYoukai chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
Oh gosh...this chapter was amazing. I sure hope you haven't stopped writing this story...

Keep up the wonderful work.
DarkBlueCloudAngel chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
One of the best stories ive read so far. Keep up the good work.
Sunsetcooleo513 chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
This story is so cooleo! I mean you're an awesome writer and i hope you write more stories as cooleo as this one!
yess91 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
love it
SmilE chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Dude! Please update! This is one of the best fanfiction i've ever read! Please update as soon as possible! i really enjoy reading this!
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »