Reviews for A Love Worth Fighting For
patty1234554321 chapter 3 . 9/1/2009
Hmm... The thing I like most in this story was character development and portrayal(Is there even such a word?).

I abosultely loved Mihashi's character. The psychological trauma, and the abuse he got (both physically and emotionally).

Tajima's a wonderful character. The way he leads you on into thinking that he's a bit stupid, but actually he's pretty knowledgable.

Abe's concern made me LOL. I mean, who would've thought that maybe he was paranoid? The way he shows concern is so cute.

Please update soon! Don't abandon this story. Seriously, this story's one of the best Oofuri fanfics I've read.
trillium248 chapter 3 . 8/13/2009
you must update this! or I'll cry, because it's really, really good so far!

thanks for writing.

keep going.
StarFixation chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Wow this chapter was so emetionally wrenching that I can't believe that this isn't your story. I can feel like you have a close connection with the charcters and i can't wait to read more!
RinSohma chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
haha, I was so excited to see the email alert! Also, congratulations about the first year of college. I'm heading into my first year in a few weeks myself.

Fanart, eh? ;D Your friend wouldn't possibly have uploaded those somewhere for your readers to view, did she? Gotta love fanart!

Abe is so...sweet! XD Worrying constantly about his pitcher. haha, the whole, "His mom coulda sent them both to the emergency room" was a good example of just how much Abe worries. It actually made me laugh, 'cause I think crazy stuff like that too sometimes. XD;

Ahh, I love how you write! Except the cliffhangers. But somehow, I love even those. I have to tell you, reading this made me feel as though I was reading a novel version of the manga. Like a side story or something. Everything's perfect!
Liann chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
haneshi47 chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
you're seriously putting me on the edge of my seat, aren't you? x.x

this chapter's good, considering every element and whatnot... but couldn't you have extended it a bit more? not cliffies! x.x

i hope you update soon. REAL soon. xD
offlineforrealthistime chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
I cannot describe how excited I am now. Your story is really well-written; the whole of it. Even though I'm usually lazy to read a fic that has been hold on for a year, I did read yours, and I think you get my point: Your fic is amazing! One word, Amazing. Please keep on writing, and I'm sure I'll still stick with you and this story. And thanks for updating!
Pampers Baby Dry chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
This was awsome, was totally feeling mihashi! I was so bloody excite when I saw this in the inbox, tho I think you should update faster, the suspense is suffocating. Continue soon see yha.
terracannon876 chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
Waa! An update! Keep on going! D OF doesn't have enough fanfics, dang it.

On another note, Tajima uses big words (for him) XD Like "domineering," I guess XD It's really hard to tell how smart Tajima really is, but just a head's up P

Hope you update again soon ) 'd love to see how this turns out D
RinSohma chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
:D That means that Abe will soon see Mihashi! yay!

Aww, I'm sad that the chapter ended already. Such a cliffhanger, it's not even funny. I wanna know what happens between Abe and Mihashi~ I shall poke you until you update. :D *eventually forms bruise*

Anyway, I hope to see an update from you soon! I've enjoyed this so far and can't wait for more. And sorry about the stupidity. It's really late here. xD
RinSohma chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Aw... Poor Mihashi. D: haha, the entire time he was with Hatake, I kept thinking, "Abe will show up any second!" But of course, in reality, it wouldn't work that way. Darn. XD

These characters are apparently real to me. xD

Nice work! I don't usually like long chapters but with this it worked out nicely! Kept me interested to see what would happen next. :D
xGlassRosex823 chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
OMfr*ckin'G don't leave it there! the next part (when they find out) should be wicked instense! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
AmaranthineSolis chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
Your team is very supportive! Look at them Mihashi! ;~;
AmaranthineSolis chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
o Mihashi's hard work at trying to forget about his old team went down the drain.
ImPaLeD chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
I love this story- I've thought about this plot but you splay it out so well and everyone is in character that I am literally infatuated with this Fanfiction. PLEASE UPDATE! :D
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »