Reviews for A Love Worth Fighting For
widdlewed chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
PLEASE UPDATE~!
Dreamfall chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Time for a long delayed third chapter, perhaps? The pause between one and two gives me hope:) I'm really hoping to see where this goes-the team's reactions are going to be fascinating. Though hopefully they'll resist the urge to do anything that will get them arrested... Good story-I hope you return to it!
theShipperOfManyShips chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
this is a really good story! please update soon!
Sherry Ai von Ichihara chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
story is great! I really like your writting style.

Oh, please, please Update SOON!
Reami chapter 2 . 3/10/2009
Hi,

I read your fanfiction last night, since I couldn't sleep well. Actually it was my very first fanfic I ever read in my life, but somehow I was in the mood for reading one of my favourite series. And it defenitely wasn't a fault to read yours. I saw the anime and read the manga, and it's great to see that your story really fit the characters and the mainstory of Oofuri. Seriously I could image everything you wrote, as if I see it before my eyes. Because it fits in perfectly. Actually I think the way Hatake reacts in your story is more logic than in the real Story. I mean he really hated Mihashi to death, and forgave him way to easily. Just because they lost against Nishiura? Doesn't make a lot of sense if you ask me.

Anyway, what I wanted to say actually: I really enjoyed reading it. I read the first chapter and was so into it, I immediately had to read the second one too. You have a nice writing style, and even though english isn't my native language, I didn't have a problem with understand what you've written.

I was really sad when the anime ended in the middle of the mangastory, so I'm happy I could get a bit more into Oofuri-mood again after reading your story :)

I am really really looking forward to the next chapters, and almost can't wait to read them. Hopefully you find some time as soon as possible to write more!

Greets

Reami
bassment chapter 2 . 2/18/2009
I only got into Oofuri recently so I was looking around for fanfics...

You have a great idea going on here, so please continue with the story!
LoloveNyan chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
Update damn it!

ARG!

Waiting is torture!

I want to know what happens next! I beg of you!

(T.T)
otaku freak to the 3rd power chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
cute!

dramatic!

sad!

lovely!

please update really really really soon

as in really soon

like tomorrow maybe?

he he he
all-the-good-ones-get-impaled chapter 2 . 2/7/2009
Great story line I can't wait to see how it develops keep writing!
cg2006 chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
Hmm! I wanna keep reading! Please write more!
mmdono chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I SO LOVE IT! AWESOME! as much as i felt sorry for mihashi, i love it that he got injured badly which im sure will make abe mad later... mihashi's so cute! love your work!
MelloandNear chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
I love this! update soon
LectureofLove chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
Wonderfully made. Every word was well written into each sentence. There was no OOC in each chapter. You played them very well. I hope that you would continue with the next chapter soon. I'm very excited to know Abe's reaction when he finds out about what Mihashi is planning.
NaoInk chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
Oh WOW! this is amazing! I had just found this anime today, so i wasn't sure if there were many fanfics for it. Sadly not . But your story is amazing! please continue to keep up the good work!

You'r new awaiting fan
chazsvp2 chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
Wow, great chapter and here's me having given up all hope of another one! :D it was really good, the characters and mannerisms are just right, and the story line is interesting and makes me wanna find out what's going to happen next! What the word...intriguing? Something like that

Good job, please keep it up! :) Yours is one of the best if not the best Oofuri fics on this site! True-story! :D
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »