Reviews for In Between
cold kagome chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
love this one.. is awesome..
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
lol Loved it! Especially the end! Toga!
K-Marie-M chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
That was really good.
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
great combination of angsty and cute.
SalemsChild chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Really cool one-shot. I like reading stories that are based around Sam's time at Stanford...and if there's a bit of Limp!Sam thrown in for good measure, all the better!
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
very cute story
spnMom chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Poor Sam! He wants Dean with him, but doesn't want to mess up Dean's relationship with stubborn John. Tough dilemma. At least he had his friends and Jessica. Of course, I would rather have Dean :-)
Kaewi chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Nice story! I really like the character of Rebecca and they way you've brought her back.

I would love to read more about this if you were thinking of adding to it!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
I like the idea; Sam wanted Dean there but didn't want him called for unselfish reasons. That was sweet. And good for Dean to know. Nice piece.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Great job on this one... course I would like to hear the discussion when Dean questions Sammy about his missing spleen? I did enjoy this one.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Wow. Great job. Lol on the Toga thing. Catch ya on the flip side.
abni chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Brilliant story, and so realistic in terms of the episode! Love how you portray Rebecca!

The idea that Sam would want to keep the truth about him getting seriously hurt from Dean is so believable, he'd always want to do his best not to cause trouble for Dean or have him worry about him.

And *grins* LOVE the ending, exactly the funny-but-serious ending we often see on the show!

Great job!

Love, abni
Cbloom chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Really enjoyed this story!

I would love another chapter or sequal where Sam finds out that Dean knows - maybe with severe headaches or complications with not having a spleen! Plus any other tags that you may think of with a similar story to them! (Sorry, just love hurt Sam and protective Dean!).

Look forward to more!
friendly chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
that was really good.. I would love a little sequel when Dean lets it slip that he knows what happened to Sam. especially seeing he had head trauma and no spleen anymore...

nice job.