Reviews for Let Me Go
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 29 . 9/16/2010
NYAAAHHH! update soon! it's too evil cliffie and awesome to stop!
1misspotter chapter 29 . 5/6/2010
SWEET
1misspotter chapter 13 . 5/6/2010
It seems like lot of things change Beths life 4 ever
1misspotter chapter 11 . 5/4/2010
love it love it love it love it
Rose Weasly-Malfoy chapter 29 . 1/6/2010
this thing about chse meting his parents is stupid sorry to say. i do like the rest of the story.
Arion1 chapter 29 . 12/5/2009
omg i loved it please write more
AquaM chapter 29 . 10/31/2009
Keep on writing!
A is for Angel chapter 29 . 10/30/2009
awesomely amazing:)
AquaM chapter 28 . 10/14/2009
i LOVE this story! One of the best of it's kind!
Sofa272 chapter 28 . 8/29/2009
Thats a god idea or something bad happening on or around her birthday. Keep going! By the way, Which Beth Cullen, there are loads! lol! Keep up the good work!
Vera Amber chapter 28 . 7/3/2009
Ok, this story it really interesting! All of the characters, except Bella, are acting pretty much how they did in the books. Bella's a little OOC. Oh, and you don't have any contractions. I mean, most of the characters talk with contractions. Or should, anyway. It sort of makes it... weird. Other than that, it's great! Please update soon!
no.name.neccessary chapter 28 . 3/3/2009
Well, I'm running out of ways to say "That was good."

But on a more complex scale of course. And since I have been quite neglectful of late in reviewing your lovely story, I shall do so in immense detail starting...3...2...1...NOW!

It really is one of those stories where you relate to the characters. That, of course, is only ever a good thing. Because who in their right mind wants characters that are completely remote and seem too far away to be real? NO ONE! That's who. And Chace should definitely see his parents. It should be ANGSTY! Because I have the honor of knowing who Chace is in the real world and therefore it is my heartfelt belief that he would want some angst right about now. Mostly due to the fact that as of yet there has been a distinct absence of angst. Angst is always a good thing.

I LOVE Potter Puppet Pals. Using that name is probably copyright infringement. But you tell me, Ms. Hoity Toity Pre-Law Club. Not hoity toity, you aren't, but it sounded good at the time...oh woe is me and my regretful heart!

Je suis tres desole! Je regrette! JE REGRETTE!

Anywhoozle-cab-am-dam-zoozle-to-the-skip-dip-trippity-lop-pop-kaboom...

Hope you enjoyed this review, although it was a bit ranty. You know you love it when I rant though, because my rants have meaning! I think...don't they? 'thoroughly confused look'

I'm serious about the whole 'thoroughly' section. My EYES nearly crossed at that dilemma. Wow, say that word...DILEMMA! EW! It sounds dirty.

Ok seriously this time, bye.

What's that? You want me to stay?

Oh well, by all means then! I shall!

Oops, false promise, sorry.

JE SUIS DESOLE!

I have to go and prepare for my meeting in an hour or so

'wink'

BYE!

UTDID
CoOlGiRl0311 chapter 28 . 3/1/2009
I think it would be different if Chace ran into his parents, it would be interesting to see how you write it, i woudl try that.