Reviews for Two Different Reasons
Jordanne chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
this was such a good story... but they didnt make-out D: but it was still pretty freaking awesome
PeterPetrelliIsMyHero chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
LOVE LOVE LOVE! this is bloody amazing, Julie :D
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I rather enjoyed thi sstory, I liked the concept of them realising their love at completely different times and under such different circumstances an then not actually acting upon them. The lines "Remus always just nods. He’s escaped death before – he’ll do it again. Apparently it’s his thing." were perfect. Well done.
ravenclawroyalty chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
so cute! i really liked this. i think it was a really realistic version of those two events. they're reactions really fit their personalities. great job!
rekahneko chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Lovely!

I enjoyed seeing the two pieces next to each other. It really showed a good change of perspective and highlighted how different the two of them are but how perfect they are together.

(-:
ProtegoNox chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I really enjoyed this! I love your version of Sirius's slip up or whatnot, as Remus reacted very much like I imagine he really did.
Scision chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
oh man. This was so cute. I feel that Remus's part was more emotional and hte more stronger part of the two, but your take on the aftermath of the whole snape werewolf incident has been one of the best I've read. Their conversation is just so deep. And cute 8D

"“Is he awake? Then I want to see him.”

“That’s impossible, Mr. Black–” the nurse says back sternly.

“See, Sirius? I told you that you had killed Remus.”"

LOL I Loved those lines. (: nice job, jules.
Veterization chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Aww... how sweet! *wipes nose* this is so adorable, Julie! I loved the doughnuts in the first section! :D

THIS was the best thing I could have ever asked for in a story request. Exactly what I had imagined, and I KNOW that no other author could have forked out anything half as amazing as this. :P
23 | « Prev Page 1 2