Reviews for The Tell-Tale Heart
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 2 . 3/4/2008
I'd love for you to continue this- I'm hoping for a Max/Zack fic. Those are kind of hard to find well-written. I loved the spoon strategies. And I enjoyed Renfro's realization about the button. Good fic. :)
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
That was the perfect title. And a great 1st chapter. I like how you explained what she was thinking and feeling while she was in there. And I hope you found a way to fix things for them. Good fic.
Emerald chapter 2 . 1/18/2003
So, I am not the only one who thinks Max should have reacted different to Zack beeing alive...

I love the way you described how Max found the strength/determination to kill Renfro by remembering Zack, that was a masterpiece of writing.

I really hope you will continue, there are so few good M/Z fics out there.
Emerald chapter 2 . 1/18/2003

I really hope you will continue, there are so few good M/Z fics out there.
iluvaqt chapter 2 . 2/13/2002
Don't you dear bag this... Nobody you hear.

I absolutely loved it. I could hear the voices in my head, I was there when she totally lost it and wanted to kill Renfro. Pity she didn't succeed.

Please continue this when you get the chance. I'd love to read what happens.
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 2/6/2002
Your adaptation of Designate This is so much better than mine. Than again you've seen the ep. But still reading this was so cool. The raw emotions, the imagery. Everything was well constructed and thought out.

I didn't come across one mistake, everything just flowed. Another great beginning. I'm off to read the next chapter.

:o)
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
This was pretty good I like it. I wouldn't have used this title for this story, but hey you're the author.
Harmony chapter 2 . 11/28/2001
Well, I'm all for another Max/Zack story cos there's a serious shortage of them! :) I like the story, so keep it up!
New York Hope chapter 2 . 10/6/2001
nice
Katana2 chapter 2 . 10/4/2001
Wow! I love this! Can't wait for more. I think keep the brother/sister angle as far as M/Z go. (From Max's POV anyway.) Because she'd fight just as hard for a brother and it means Logan gives her someone to get out for. (Just MHO of course.)
calire chapter 2 . 10/4/2001
I think you should carry on
The BookWorm chapter 2 . 10/3/2001
Everything Renfro says in a lie. Max never got Zach's heart. Manticore stopped him before he could kill himself. They gave Max Tinga's heart. This means that they have Zach trapped like that for antother reason, perhaps to keep him from escaping again. Or maybe it is for medical tests. I bet the scar on his chest is fake. Zach blinked at Max in the season premiere. Please go M/Z not just brother and sister.
Krazed teddy bear chapter 2 . 10/3/2001
That was frickin awsome! I can't believe ur stoppin! u can't stop! Please keep writing this is the best thing I've red all year.
Zoei chapter 2 . 10/3/2001
That was great! I was so sure Max was going to attack her, but she keept her cool. I love the story, keep going PLEASE!
kristen2 chapter 2 . 10/3/2001
Much more what I wanted to see. Zack was my fav so to see her not freak out was a bit disturbing.