Reviews for Edward and Bella: Fantasy
ace808 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
You've gotta make AT LEAST one sequl to this!

Carlisle is so gonna KILL them!

LOL;)
bitemeEdward121719 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
haha carlisle has to clean up a sticky mess, he must be pissed.
Alexis St. Claire chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Oh, they should get the statue. You proably don't know what i'm talking about so please read the story called 'Games' . Great job.
neoearthqueen30 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
poor carlisle! Lol! i loved this one!
edwardcullenissosexy chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
you should do a sequel with bella's fantasy (or more than one)
Twilightangel98 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
That was so funny at the end. It was good. Feel sorry for Carlisle; his office got ruined.
Xo.Simply.Jasmine.oX chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
hey]

I LOVE your story], I read it a while ago and I thought I reviewed it, but I guess I didn't...anyway you wrote this really well]

keep it up...maybe a sequel? lol]
AshFF chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
CARLISLE IS GONNA KILL THEM! I LOVED IT!
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Haha, this one was funny. Poor Carlisle, he just got a lil looksee to something he probably didn't want to, even with Rosalie and Emmett. Lol

I'll go read the rest of your stuff now.

Middi
HeartOfRaven chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Haha! That was so good!
flower213 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
HAHAHAHA Catholic school girl out fit. I bet Bella looks better in that uniform than I do in mine. this was a great fantasy. And I bet Carlisle was mad. And how does Edward give off anything? He's not human it shouldn't work...I've been wondering that. But these are all great.
sirodro chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Naughty and fantastic! You are a talented writer love! Will there be more chapters or is this a one shot? Selfishly, I would LOVE more chapters of various fantasies these two have...your attention to detail is quite impressive.

Hoping for alot more from you love...

Thanks,

DV
the wonder of you chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
hmm... not sure why it is all underlined. It just made it so hard to read. I would normally have hit the back button as soon as I saw that, but it was suggested to me by a friend. I really enjoyed the story once I got pasted my disgust of the underlined.
smilelikeacullen chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
that was awesome you should totally continue that they were super cute together, and they super hott too, so you should totally make more of this story, i think it would be good!
inluvwitacullen chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
holy shit dude you're good at this stuff!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »