Reviews for He Stood In His Shoes And Wondered
SortingHat chapter 4 . 12/26/2016
I can't believe it took 3 chapters of arguing to get to thepoint.

It's sad when a fanfic has to artificially extend it's length to make it appear * longer* then it actually is.

Sort of like The Hobbit where they did an okay job in the beginning minus a lot of the book either missing or altered but made a third movie out of a tiny part of the book.

Then make it all stupid with impossible jumping turning Legolas into Mario like it's some kind of Nintendo game.

Peter Jackson and Steven Spielberg are both working on two separate versions of Tin Tin movies and I frankly am more interested in the Spielberg version.

There was a Tin Tin movie where they both worked on it in the same film and now are working on two separate ones to see who can write the better story.

When they were working together the beginning of it had Spielberg's touch to it and it shown being a lot ore realistic and the latter half had Peter Jackson's touch which got to the point you wondered if they were high on something.

Peter Jackson hasn't been the same since the LOTR Sega and his films seem like he is high on something.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 12/26/2016
Hogwarts needs some personal motor chairs that students can rent or temporary borrow.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
Update please
Dizzy128 chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
you havent updated in years UPDATEEEE

you should really update
Luiz4200 chapter 4 . 6/25/2010
Harry couldn't help but think he had just made a big mistake.

He sure did. Please update.
serena23 chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
Please update this fic soon
loretta537 chapter 4 . 6/21/2009
this is good so far
RhiannanT chapter 4 . 3/20/2009
Great so far! Keep it coming!
ladyofnite chapter 4 . 2/18/2009
Aw...this is cute. I like the beginning so far and I definitely can't wait for your Dumbledore to get his cummupence. Why exactly are Ron adn Neville such good friends in this tale- they usually aren't. Or was that just a plot point you needed?
Tsukiko no yoru chapter 4 . 2/3/2009
Oh, oh, XD i'm afraid. severus will be angry noo please!

put the next chapter as soon as possible! *-* see you!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
This is a really good story, hope you'll update again really soon :)
Vespisia chapter 4 . 1/9/2009
Great job! Keep on updating. I really want to see what happens when Snape finds out Harry isn't at the clothing store anymore. xD
ggp chapter 4 . 1/4/2009
Great story, please update soon, please please!
charl1e chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
great chapter despite the long wait,

worth it.

keep writing _
DebsTheSlytherinSnapefan chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
lol update soon plz and its now apparent where harry is going *Bored look on face* great another *Sarcasm* GRYFFINDOR HARRY lol i hate them so much ill keep it going though see where it leads ...amaze me? xD bye
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »