Reviews for Eulogy
ScarletNightFury chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
poor linda...
RavingReviewer chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
Honestly? This gave me a strange mix of sadness and put a smile on my face. You really captured the spirit that Wally West was created to be. Yeah, fictional character but what do we have without our dreams and fantasies? Fictional characters give me nonfictional feelings. That's life and this is an awesome example of great writing.
Alexandra Sly chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Very nice.

One quick tip: ... is an ellipsis. And ellipse is the mathematical term for an oval.
six23 chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
I don't know if this is complete or not (and honestly don't care). When you strike gold, feel free to stop mining. The characterization is at times as lushly (Superman, Wonder Woman, Linda) as it is starkly (Batman, Question, J'onn) en pointe.

Captain Cold, the landlady, the cocktail weenies? The Power Rangers theme song that I've had stuck in my head since I was five? Someone here understands both Wally West and good writing (P.S.: I meant you).
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
nice and sad
wild wolf free17 chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
Oh, this is lovely.
kobez2.0 chapter 4 . 10/10/2009
So I just found this fic burried in amongs the piles of other fics I get alerts for, and I gotta know if you're going to update this, it's far too good to be abandoned.

Peace,

-Kobez-
Floaging chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
I really liked the Captain Cold bit. This has a lot of potential to go further but I'm not sure if you've finished or not. It's really good though so I hope you do continue.
onepiecefreec chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
I love this story, I'm not sure if you basically finished it and just didn't say so, but if there is potential for more then please update sometime, cause I would love to read more on this story.

I absolutely loved the part with Captain Cold!
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 4 . 2/17/2009
The "Divided We Fall" reference (when things got serious, so did he) made me smile. Just because.

Also ... Wow, I can just imagine the consternation that song caused at his funeral! But it seems like something he'd do. :)

Also, Captain Cold's bit in chapter 3 was great. :)

Thanks

Ashe
8I chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
This one is also looking good! I can't wait for more.
soccer2010 chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
great story! can't wait for more
warrior of worlds chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
aw some how i think flash would have the power rangers song at his funeral
ChiakiAngel chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
I'm loving it, please update as soon as you can! _
JasonTKD chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
Yep, I can just imagine Wally wanting that song to be played at his funeral (and it kinda fits, since some of the JLU members DO morph. ). No way HE'd let his own funeral be depressing.

Just think if he opened up the JLU's earth headquarters. He'd have speakers on the outside blaring the Power Rangers Zeo music as a joke. "They're stronger than beforre. Go, Zeo! Powered up for more! Go, Zeo! Rangers at the core! Zeo Power Rangers! Ze-Oh!" etc. lol