Reviews for Betrayers
Times eternal servant chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
i really like this story and cant wait to read the new verson.

best of luck

esthero-lil'-wikked chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
I really think you should carry on with this sstory. xx
anaknisatanas chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
I hope you are able to keep writing. You could go back and edit them. That is what I have had to do a few times. I know how you feel about lack of time too, I work two jobs currently and finding time to write can be difficult.
riegert8 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
This seem like it going to be a good story, It great that Harry meet a new friend Wrayvren Blake and more funny that Her aunt is Anita Blake. I am big fan of Laurell K Hamilton and read some of Anita Blake series but not all of them, I live in a city it hard find those books. It something else that Harry friend would betrayed him, they must be out of there minds to think that Harry would join a person who killed his parents. I look forward when Harry is proven innocent and then I like to see how Harry former friends and allies would reacted, I would think that they would feel stupid and realize that they need Harry. I find story about betrayal so interesting when the people realize that they made a mistake and then they try to apologize for it, I don't mind Harry forgive those that Betrayed Him as long as they earn the second chance and it not just given to them. I look forward to reading more of this story.
anaknisatanas chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I hope you update. I'd really like to see where this story goes.
Williams chapter 1 . 4/28/2008