Reviews for The Kiss
Sweet :)
kalicious chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
So cute!
arizony chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Amira, don't worry about reviewers who don't really understand the story, nor it's point. You have given a very good idea of the kiss. You have also addressed the issues that underlie Katara's reluctance to move forward with her obvious feelings for Aang. Good job, as usual.
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
cute
Amira Elizabeth chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
It was no such thing. I didn't write it as a response to some "crazed" Zutara notions. I wrote it as a response to my own feelings on the trailer.

I really didn't appreciate the comment and I think it was unjustified and insulting. I write because I write what comes to me and my own interpretations. Not to "get back" at Zutarian notions.
Zenjamin chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Amira... I didnt know you wrote fan fics.

That drable series made me laugh with joy, and even say "YES!" once.

wish I would have found your work sooner.

However, This fic was really not that good IMO... It seemed like it was just a excuse/defense from the crazed Zutara fandom without it being sincere...

PS:

It is still better then any Zutaran fic I have evenr read, dont get me wrong. Im just comparing it to your more "spontanious" or heartfelt works.
Eruherdiriel chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
AWW! sO SWWEET! :D great job!
james612 chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
i liked that, ireally hope it happens that way
Liselle129 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Yay, you're back! This was an interesting take on that kiss, although it seemed to wander in the middle more than your stories usually do. I liked how you emphasized that his being short and bald didn't bother her.

Have you read my version, "Kiss Me Once, Kiss Me Twice"? I'd like it if you would. In a way, there's another theory in "The Path Ahead" (chapter 3). I wrote that a long time ago, before the trailer, but it still seems to fit.
GirlWithTheInkStainedSoul chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
cuteness squared!
Loupami chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
I loved the way you played around with Aang's uncertainty here. Katara's look in the trailer made me think she had some sort of an epiphany. Hope to see more from you soon!
singwiththewind chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
"Being the Avatar he had wanted peace. Being Aang, he had just wanted her love."

Those are quite possibly the two best sentences in all the Kataang stories I've ever read.
cartoonartist chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Great story. Good idea.

I hope the episode where the kiss takes place is exactly like this.
Plot Bunnies Rule chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
YES! This is what really happened, I'm sure of it! Or, something like it at least. LOVE IT!
donjonkeeper chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
2 word: THANK YOU! I was so pissed off with trailer because of the kiss and the "hug", but you gave me hope again.