Reviews for To the Edge
SapphireDragonsOnyx13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
OMG! Dont stop! Why not continue! I got excited and then bam! Curse you!
daisy.tya chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
o_O yozak bad boy xd
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
lols i love it
Made of Ossum chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Oh my gosh this story was so hilarious and cute! XD I absolutely loved it!
Ryoko chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Yozak you eavesdropper! X if only i was in your position!
killerprincess112 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
AWESOME!
demisemiquav3r chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
awwww these two are so adorable. and yozak is creeping! eheheh i really liked it ]
tonightyuuram chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Aww it was really cute and beautifully written
Guppyvis chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Yay for agressive Wolfram!

I love it! :3 It's one of my favorite short yuuram fics! :D
Insomiak chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Awes x3 That was sweet. And oh my gosh you didn't make Wolfram a scared little wimpy uke! 'Cause, you know, he's clearly a pervert.

Loves it! :D
Juanaxu chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Wow, that was just, the cutest thing ever. _
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Yozak, that voyeur, should tell Conrad everything he saw. :D I think it would make him happy to hear the progress of their relationship. Darn it...if only on the show...I would LOVE seeing this happen in moving animation. This was too adorable. I'm keeping. _

Val
intense08 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
waii.. i want to know what's next..

please continue! :)
ladyaymie chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Ah, I love it when Wolfram makes advances on Yuuri like that. But the hammock idea is really nice- it sounds so comfortable and natural. _
alwyz-member-me chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Cute. ] Like I said before, I'd review on too. xD

I'm still backing up my idea of G√ľnter finding out about the hammock. I bed he'd try to get into it with Yuuri, then realizes Yuuri's relationship with Wolfram isn't so much one-sided and then weep. That's what I predict. xD

I say Conrad would be saying he's expecting that to happen and why it took so long. He wants to protect both Yuuri and Wolfram, so he'd be happy for them. ] Greatly written!

-Hikari-chan