Reviews for Girl Talk
! XD
I laughed sooo hard..
TheAUWalker chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
maroongrad chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I'm having fun digging back through some older stories, and found this one again. And, same as the first time, I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Cute. Thanks for the laughs.
bahleeeted chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
*squee* Seras and Integra are the cutest friends ever. D So cute! _ I enjoyed it.
HermioneSakuraGardner07 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
OMG!I almost died of can ask my cousin,I fell off the chair I was in!
CaitlinXcowz chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
It was very well written. It was pretty freaking funny. Good job!
ladykirie chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Very cute- We must imagine the horrors of having two women with an agenda in the household...
Ondjage chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
A very nice! X3 Loved the ending too.
Cannot fathom a PenName chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Haha! I love fics where people get back at Alucard, always funny.

Good job on this!
mint leafs chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
llol, too funny! alucard rather did deserve that one!

*snuggles alucard* but dont take that personally, alucard.

Alucard:*sighs, spits a bit more tomato juice*

BTW, you have a very colorful vocabulary...i understand wat u ment, but i do believe im off to google the definition of polymorph
dark night chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
hahahahahaha! Poor Alucard. Well, he should learn how to express his affection in a "normal" way. Or interesting things will keep happening...haha.
DarkestVampire chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Really, really good story. I liked that the whole conversation didnt turn into OOC nor yuri. The only thing id like to point out is the ending... i really hate it when women are mean to Alucard and he doesnt do anything against it. One who plays with fire will get burned sooner or later... and Alucards not a fire, hes a f-ing cloud of plasma gas, 70 degrees celsius hot.
Sammich Man chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Hah hah, the ending was pretty funny like you said. Normal tomato juice would make a vampire gag, SPOILED tomato juice, that's like a 10x multiplier or something. When I was first reading it I thought Seras was freaking out because of the Iscariot. I liked it, it was funny, had no grammatical errors that I noticed. Good job.