Reviews for A Year in the Life
Jia2692 chapter 14 . 10/4
This was a truly wonderful story and also very unique; I don't think I've read anither story like this!
RavenSerendipity chapter 14 . 1/7
I really liked the whole thing. My favorite was actually January. But I also really liked the Father's Day one and the second secret admirer one, when Rae fell asleep with bb. :)
Your next story that you plan out... I will be there to read it.
RavenSerendipity chapter 11 . 1/7
Ha! I knew it! I was thinking that star had put only beast boy's name in the hat for raven and I was right.

Stan the policeman is colorblind and a mall cop now as well. Interesting. :)
RavenSerendipity chapter 5 . 1/6
So: first I was all yelling, "hey! Stan!" Freaking everyone, in the room with me, out. Then: I was whispering, "awwwwww!" At bb's dad. I like how he tricked her into the date.

I'm wondering though, is this Stan meant to be Stan the policeman?
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 1/6
Great chapter so far... I'll finish all at once tomorrow! :) that's how good your writing is.

Oh and about your height, my younger brother is 6 foot 6 inches, scary part is, he's only 17 and in my dad's family guys don't stop growing until 21 or 22. You're probably right about people not picking in you bc of your height. my brother was bullied until he reached 6 feet, at which point it sort of abruptly stopped (summer growth spurt). Although, I still slap him upside the head if he gets on my nerves too much.
Marcus Nightshade chapter 14 . 8/11/2014
Damn these chapters were fun to read! I really enjoyed them all, but the costume party and the second 'secret admirer' chapter took the spot of my overall favorites.
LiumD chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I just knew it would be Starfire.
IcePrinc chapter 14 . 11/10/2013
This was truly something. Greatly written, great ideas, tons of humor and seriousness in right moments... I hope you will write some more.
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
daaaaammmmmnnn, full circle indeed!
and geez, for a while i did feel like strangling you when i thought you'd end it as one big question mark, haha
regardless, really cool story, the premise is lovely and you've executed it really well! i remember you saying that this has been done before, but i beg to differ. perhaps stories of a smiliar nature, but no one as full circle as this ending haha. the main plot lines are also original and were just wonderfully conceptualized
also very nice mix of the whole team, so the story wasn't soley bbrae, thought i did highly enjoy the chapters that were
and btw, the whole idea for that charity ball game is just delightful! and freaking intense code
fantastic! i'm really glad you finished this
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
i really liked this one haha
this was a lot of fun really enjoyed the bbrae in this! this would make a seriously awesome episode, i can see it all pan out
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
the category this story is under does throw you off, but i honestly don't mind.
i like the read i'm getting out this story. it's nice to see some focus on cyborg for a change
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
especially enjoyed this chapter! love the depth you gave to bb's parents. you managed to make it realistically personal, and piognant, which is really cool!

sucks to hear about your problems with writing though (kinda like a year late...haha...) but i think it'll just be time and inspiration.
you've defintley got the skill and quality there, i think you just need the muse. but i always think don't force it, cuz that's when things don't go so good
no worries on it, haha, just write whenever you want to

i'm a fan! i really enjoy your writing!
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
real cool take on memorial day. tastefully done, i think you handled it very well
nice perspective coming from robin
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
don't know if it was intentional...but for the march chapter, having the plot involve a parade with 'march'ing about? haha.
liking these snippets into the titans' lives so far :)
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
that was...anti-climatic :p
but at the same time it wasn't cliche...either way, i still liked this, haha. i really like this whimsical feel you've got to your writing
i'm looking forward to reading more!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »